وظائف شاغرة لدى ميديكلينيك الشرق الأوسط في دبي ، الإمارات
Emirati Physician Opportunities, Mediclinic Hospitals in UAE
Mediclinic Middle East, in line with the national strategies and directives of the UAE Government, is working towards increasing the employment of UAE Nationals within Mediclinic facilities in the UAE.
We are committed to developing Emirati talent across our facilities and are inviting applications from Emirati Physicians and Surgeons (licensed/eligible to be licensed as GPs, Specialists and Consultants) across all specialties.
We would be delighted to hear from enthusiastic and driven Emirati physician and surgeons who would like to partner with Mediclinic Middle East in a very progressive environment and play pivotal role in enhancing the healthcare sector of UAE.
- Basic medical degree and completion of higher education programme (fellowship/diploma) recognised by the relevant UAE healthcare regulatory authority
- Certification and registration in the respective specialty recognised by relevant UAE healthcare regulatory authority
- Active and valid life support certification relevant and applicable to the respective specialty (e.g. BLS, ACLS, PALS, ATLS, NRP)
- As per the professional qualification requirements specified by health regulators in UAE https://www.dha.gov.ae/uploads/072022/PQR%202022202274054.pdf
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
- Provide a comprehensive professional and ethical quality clinical services to patients in an effective and efficient manner
- Monitor and manage clinical risks associated with direct patient care
- Ensure compliance with clinical governance and quality management standards
- Maintain accurate medical records
- Ensure excellence in medical practice is maintained by focusing on continuous professional development of self and others
- Maintain integrity in professional services by executing clinical services in an ethical and responsible manner
REQUIRED JOB SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Ability to facilitate and support clinical clerkship training for medical students and junior colleagues
- Proficiency in an electronic medical record system
- Knowledge of clinical audit standards and processes
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills – both in English and Arabic
All applicants will be considered, with the understanding that preference will be given to the designated groups in accordance with the United Arab Emirates Emiratization Program. If you wish to grow with us, apply now and become a part of the Mediclinic Middle East Family