وظائف شاغرة لدى نستله الكويت في الكويت
Medical Delegate: Kuwait
Nestlé Nutrition, a global company in the Nestlé Group, helps to enhance peoples’ lives through science-based nutrition products and services for consumer groups with specific nutritional needs. Our brands include Nestlé and Gerber maternal and infant nutrition, PowerBar and Musashi performance nutrition and Jenny Craig weight management.
Company: Nestlé Kuwait
The Medical Delegate is responsible for the ethical detailing of Nestlé Infant Nutrition products in assigned territory by clearly communicating to medical / paramedical contacts accurate information about these products, their features and benefits and their appropriate use whenever mothers are unable or choose not to breastfeed their babies, and in compliance with WHO International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk substitutes, Nestlé Instructions and local country codes; resulting in advocacy for our branded and unbranded solutions
A day in the life of…
- Market intelligence: Monitor, collect and analyze information and data about Infant Nutrition market, Industry, products, competitors, healthcare systems (healthcare professionals and Institutions), vendors (Pharmacies and retails) and customers to support business making decision
- Territory Management: Segment prospects (healthcare professionals, healthcare Institutions and pharmacies), define territories, develop plan, schedule visits and plan route to ensure effective and efficient territory coverage
- Communication: Promote Nestlé’s purpose, values and principles and deliver information on infant nutrition and infant feeding practices to healthcare professionals to differentiate our value offers from competitors and ensure advocacy towards Nestle benefit platforms, products and services
- Supporting: Manage the requests of the healthcare system to provide better services to patients (continuing medical education and equipment) to develop long-term, sustainable and responsible relationships with Healthcare professionals and Institutions
- Reporting: Maintain proper records of data and field activity outcomes to maintain evidence of activities and decisions and ensure relevant and accurate data analysis
- Ensure strict adherence and compliance on all activities undertaken to the WHO International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk substitutes and Nestle Instructions and local country codes.
What Will Make You Successful
- Education: Bachelor of pharmaceutical Science / Medicine / Nutrition / Biology.
- 1-2 years experience working as a Medical Delegate
Nestlé is 308,000 people strong and are driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. With more than 91.4 billion CHF in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we’ll offer you a dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا