وظائف شاغرة لدى Addleshaw Goddard في الدوحة ,قطر
Paralegal/PRO – Qatar
The PRO/Paralegal will support the Partners and Associates with a range of tasks, including but not limited to:
- document review, including e-disclosure, to assess the relevance of a wide range of documentation as part of a litigation case
- reviewing and redacting documents in response to Subject Access Requests under the GDPR legislation
- reviewing and reporting on contracts and other documentation as part of a corporate due diligence exercise, and redacting documents in line with client instructions
- managing electronic data sites, uploading and ordering documentation, and liaising with third parties
- providing transactional support on corporate, banking or real estate projects
- checking legal documents for quality, consistency and content
- creating bundles for trial and employment tribunal claims
- drafting and producing legal documentation and standard forms
- providing support to our clients on-site
- any additional tasks as required by the business
- drafting basic court documents and correspondence
- handling court filings and bundles
- coordination between the firm and Government organisations / authorities (e.g. QFC, DIFC etc.) and providing a key inter-face between the two.
- providing ad-hoc driving services to meet business need as required
Knowledge Skills And Experience
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous relevant experience gained in a comparable environment with exposure to govt. organizations and embassies.
- a strong understanding to the Qatar court systems
- strong knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Arabic language skills would be preferred but are not essential
- a valid Driving License is essential.
- a high level of attention to detail
- effective personal, organisational and time management skills, and the ability to juggle multiple demands
- strong written and verbal communication skills, demonstrating an ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels
- a positive, enthusiastic and proactive approach to work
- a strong work ethic and a desire to develop and succeed
- the ability to work to tight timescales with a sense of urgency
- common sense, commerciality and the ability to exercise sound judgment
- an interest in, or experience of, using technology to deliver work
AG is an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of a person’s gender, ethnicity, disability or any other protected characteristic. We are committed to having a diverse team and actively encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds and communities, particularly those from underrepresented demographics. We want our recruitment practices to be as inclusive as possible, so please let us know if you need us to make any reasonable adjustments during the application or interview process to help you perform to your best.