وظائف شاغرة لدى Air Products في مسقط سلطنة عمان
EHSQ Manager, IG MEET
Job Description and Qualifications
The position will be responsible for the Environment, Health, Safety and Quality process in the IG Business in the MEET region under the direction of the global EHS&Q leads. The incumbent will act as regional leader and internal advisor on the EHSQ process ensuring alignment with Air Products Global EHSQ standards. He/she will be responsible to train and develop the employees, working closely to the other departments to identify the business risks and opportunities of improvement. This position has a challenge to keep and achieve the zero accident in the region.
Number of countries: 4
Number of sites: ~12
Number of employees: ~200
Number of direct reports/team: ~14
Iv. Principal Accountabilities
This position is accountable for the following end results:
- Meet the goal of zero injuries to employees and contractors by establishing an EH&S culture and management systems consistent with AP values and driving compliance
- Hire, train and establish an EH&SQ organization responsible to implement and monitoring the Safety Culture
- Establish the EH&SQ training program for all the IG MEET business in the region
- Establish and monitor the safety requirements for the contractors on from multiple companies and nationalities representing a wide range of disciplines and skill levels
- Ensure the site is nearly self-sufficient for all EH&S disciplines from traditional worker safety, environmental, process safety, product safety, industrial hygiene, medical, audit/compliance, and possibly security; the team will have to manage regulatory changes and perform ongoing assessments of regulatory compliance
- Support and lead the EHSQ function, as needed, due diligence activities of a successful deal and a robust integration plan
- Ensure full compliance to local government regulations regarding environmental and worker safety by establishing the necessary procedures, training, verification, measurement systems, and reports as required to prove compliance
- Develop and lead change management programs aimed at ensuring the cost-effective provision of all services offered
- Collect, verify, and report sustainability metrics
- Be the process owner for Crisis Management at the senior management level
- Identify and manage all process safety risks
- Represent the company to external regulatory agencies and other associations and bodies
- Develop, implement, measure and ensure a robust audit process is in place to ensure compliance to all country regulations, AP EH&S processes, and EH&S/Sustainability requirements dictated by the financial lenders.
V. Minimum Requirements And Qualifications
- BS Degree in Safety and Health, Chemical Engineering, Organizational Leadership or related field required; Master’s Degree preferred with emphasis on EHS.
- A qualification in EH&S or equivalent experience (CSP, ASP, SMS, etc.)
- 5 or more years of experience implementing EHS standards, training and legal compliance.
- experience in leading cultural change across an organization; experienced in leveraging multiple approaches to helping people adopt and implement controlled sustained change.
- Operation experience in the Gas Industry is preferred
- Project Management skills
- Fluent in Arabic and English
Middle East, Egypt & Turkey
Business Sector / Division
Middle East, Egypt, Turkey (MEET)
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا