وظائف شاغرة لدى Andersen In Egypt في القاهرة مصر
A Bookkeeper is responsible for recording and maintaining a business’ financial transactions, such as purchases, expenses, sales revenue, invoices, and payments.
It is indispensable to have a knowledge of accounting and to understand how to use accounting software systems. The bookkeeper will record financial data into general ledgers, which are used to produce the balance sheet and income statement.
- Maintain bookkeeping records, copying and filing information as required.
- Maintain an accurate record of financial transactions
- Prepare transaction log, summarizing all of the above and highlight any missing documents or information to be communicated to the client
- Must have experience in using Quick Books
- Update and maintain the general ledger
- Reconciliation of entries into the accounting system
- Recording of debits and credits
- Maintain the trial balance, by a reconciliation of general ledgers
- Account reconciliation to assert the accuracy of transactions
- Use knowledge of local laws to comply with reporting requirements
- Monitor any variances from the projected budget.
What we look for:إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدير التحسين ومراقبة الأداء لدى شركة د ميديا للدعاية والإعلان
- Team player with a strong ability to integrate with new teams
- Being consistent, accurate, and minimizing errors
- Updated with the most recent changes and developments of the Egyptian tax system
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or relevant.
- 2-3 years experience in general accounting.
- Knowledge of IFRS, U.S GAAP, or another accounting framework
- Data entry skills
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in the English Language
- Produce work with a high level of accuracy
- Professionalism and organization skills
- Relationship management skills with the ability to contribute to client expectations
إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب محلل تنفيذ أول لدى شركة فيزا
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا