وظائف شاغرة لدى Audi Volkswagen Middle East في الدوحة قطر
Accounts Receivables, Tax & Treasury Manager
Main goal is to establish and maintain an efficient Customer Accounts, Liquidity and Tax Management systems for the companies – Audi Volkswagen Middle East FZE (AVME) and Volkswagen Group Middle East (VWGME).
Primary objective is to ensure proficient management of Customer accounts as well as a robust liquidity management relevant to the companies’ business activities. Another key objective is to ensure compliance to group standards on matters related to Treasury management in the region.
Dealer Network and Account Management
- Responsible for financial releases, towards the relevant internal departments, for shipments of new vehicles and spare parts to the entire dealer network in the region.
- Control the company’s financial exposure by ensuring sufficient and timely dealer funds remittance. This is facilitated through the timely issuance of accurate statements of account as well as rigorous follow-up with dealers especially on overdue balances.
- Over-all in charge in managing the dealer accounts within the financial system ISAC II and ET2000.
- Responsible in issuing the monthly CFO reporting package which is used by the company’s management to evaluate dealer accounts status and aid them in making sound business decisions.
- Control the company’s financial exposure by ensuring efficient and timely processing of fund transfers between AVME and VWGME. This is facilitated through the timely issuance of statement of accounts and its reconciliation between the 2 companies.
- Over-all in charge in managing the customer accounts within the financial system SAP LITE.
- Facilitate monthly reconciliation of accounts with customers.
- Responsible in issuing the monthly reporting package which is used by the company’s management to evaluate customer accounts status and aid them in making sound business decisions.
Treasury / Liquidity and Cash Managementإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مسؤول القبول والتوظيف لدى جامعة كالجاري في الدوحة
- Control the company’s financial exposure by monitoring the validity of financial securities issued by dealers (bank guarantees, standby letters of credit). Facilitate regular monitoring of credit ratings of financial institutions. Initiate claims on these financial securities when necessary.
- Act as a strategic advisor to the dealers and the company’s management on issuance, renewal and cancelation of financial securities. Provide network support, where possible, to dealers in negotiating for facilities on financial instruments.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance to Central Bank requirements through the maintenance of up-to date bank mandates in line with Headquarters and Company policies. Also ensure compliance to Group Treasury standards at all times.
- Augment financial result of the company by negotiating, monitoring and ensuring optimum financial yield on deposits held locally and/or within the group. Manage the payment to headquarters to ensure minimal interest charges.
- Key point of contact for concerns related to AVME’s main banking partners, corporate credit cards and any other bank related matters.
- Overall in-charge in managing the cash accounts within the financial system SAP LITE. Facilitate and document monthly bank reconciliations.
- Responsible in compliance to Group Treasury reportorial requirements.
- Key-user for the Group Treasury Platforms.
Taxation (relevant to AVME and VWGME)إقرأ أيضا:وظائف شاغرة ومنوعة لدى IHG Hotels & Resorts في الدوحة
- Responsible for the establishment and monitoring of a tax governance and compliance strategy for the companies – AVME and VWGME.
- Continually analyze business transactions to determine compliance to GCC VAT Laws.
- Ensure business transactions are recognized in ISAC II and SAP LITE in compliance with GCC VAT Laws.
- Facilitate and ensure accurate and timely compliance to the reportorial and return filing requirements of the GCC VAT Laws.
This role is permanently based in Doha, Qatar
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا