وظائف شاغرة لدى C.H. Robinson في اسطنبول ، تركيا
Operation Support Internship
Do you want to gain working experience in a Fortune 500, global company that values teamwork, initiative, accountability, and integrity during or right after your studies? Then this is your chance!
As one of the largest third-party logistics (3PL) providers, we help people around the world get the products they need, when they need them. We have big plans, and shaping the future takes a team as diverse as the world’s supply chains. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are energized by solving challenging problems and owning your success, join our industry leading team of supply chain experts as we drive the industry forward.
The fast pace of the logistics industry translates into a high-energy and collaborative workplace environment. The first thing you notice when you walk through the door at one of our branches is the energy. Our teams are outgoing, dynamic and engaging. If you are driven by energy, action and success, our work environment will be a perfect fit!
What’s the opportunity?
This internship will be at EST (Europe Surface Transportation), one of the four C.H. Robinson divisions. You will join a team that supports multiple customers. This is your chance to align with a multinational clients to meet their supply chain and logistics needs and help them move their products all around Europe.
The world of logistics is ever changing and you’ll be in the middle of the action, gaining business experience that will benefit you for a lifetime.
- Become involved and participate in daily transportation tasks including order management, shipment consolidation, load planning and, appointment booking, tracking & tracing, exception management, problem resolution
- Build strong relationships internally across teams and external stakeholders
- Learn and effectively use best-in-class technology systems, including our proprietary global supply chain platform, Navisphere®
- Gain understanding of industry trends and company initiatives
What are we looking for?
- Final year University Student or Graduate
- Candidates are preferably pursuing a degree in Logistics Supply Chain Management or related field
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Fluency in Turkish and English
- Enthusiastic, dedicated to the challenge of helping other team members
- Self-motivated and well-rounded
- Internship duration is 5-6+ months
- Starting as soon as possible
- This is a paid internship
Does this sound like internship you’re searching for? Apply now and we’ll get in touch soon!
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 19 million shipments annually for 105,000 customers, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2022. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا
شارك هذا الموضوع:
- اضغط للطباعة (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط لمشاركة الموضوع على Reddit (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Tumblr (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Pinterest (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Pocket (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على Telegram (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على WhatsApp (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على Skype (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- النقر لإرسال رابط عبر البريد الإلكتروني إلى صديق (فتح في نافذة جديدة)