وظائف شاغرة لدى Canon في دبي ، الإمارات
CCNA – Supply Planner
The outbound supply planning specialist will have end-to-end responsibility of the outbound supply chain process ensuring timely delivery in accordance with the agreed SLA’s
What We Give
With Canon, you’ll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We’ll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You’ll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- Planning of monthly invoicing to meet sales target with reference to different mode of shipments based on the country requirements across Africa (excluding South Africa).
- Creates and monitors shipment planning in line with business requirements/agreements.
- Arrange outbound deliveries to partners in a costeffective manner.
- Choosing the right freight forwarder for outbounds from Canon freight forwarders network.
- Investigate problems and develop solutions to maintain an efficient supply chain.
- Provide support to CCNA customers and resolve supply chain issues in a timely manner.
- Review export shipping documentation for accuracy and ensure a timely dispatch to respective partners.
- Support shipments claims and coordination with insurance company.
- Accurately review, co-ordinate and manage the amendment, acceptance of standby letter of credit to ensure controls are met within regulatory
- Adhere to compliance and ensure timely submission of export documents for all shipments.
- Ensure timely check and submissions of suppliers’ invoices.
- Continuously seeking opportunities for reducing cost and maximizing customer satisfaction .
- Set periodic customer connect calls for comprehensive discussions and set action plans for dealing with customers challenges and complaints.
What we ask
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills and proficient knowledge of MS Office with working knowledge of an ERP system.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Assertive team player with a problem-solving, positive, and collaborative mind set.
- Fluency in written and spoken English with a high level of written and spoken communications essential
- French (Spoken & Written) would be preferable.
- Previous experience with African import/export and customs formalities would be preferable.
You will need
- Customer Focus
- Attention to details
- Negotiate and Influence
- Business Acumen
- Result Driven
- Apply high standards of accuracy
- Ability to work on own initiative and strict deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize a heavy workload efficiently.
- Flexibility to deal with changing requirements and follow up while taking initiatives to improve and adapt.
- Know – how on shipment forecasting and order execution.
- Knowledge of export/customs formalities would be preferable.
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s visionary, innovative and bold. As the world’s best imaging company, we’re living and working together for the common good.