وظائف شاغرة لدى DHL Express في عمان ,الاردن
Gateway Agent – Jordanian Only
To monitor and report all Middle East and Intercontinental Air Operations. Adaptation of network schedule in case of delay or failure to ensure service performance. To ensure that service, cost safety and legal requirements are maintained on a day-to-day basis.
- To monitor air and road operations to ensure schedules are adhered to within the AMMHUB.
- To action uplift requirements during the operation and change Aircraft/Truck allocations where considered required to ensure a timely and cost effective service.
- To monitor and track network data to ensure it is received in time for sort operation.
- Monitor and action network traces, queries and service incidents, local or international, to ensure smooth transition of materials.
- To monitor, update, compile and distribute daily NCG reports to submit an overall review of the previous 24 hours operation. Update HUB systems (SCL//IRS/CALMS/NMIV) to ensure all required transmissions are sent and received on time. Also ensure all necessary data is entered accurately in a timely fashion to allow sorting/scanning to take place including:
- Daily preparation of flight schedules
- Maintaining Pre Printed HUID Labels with Profiles
- CIA Imaging
- Coordination with Sort and Ramp
- Printing barcode labels for scanning purposes
- Closing of movements and send pre-alerts data to next transit point.
- Send flight alerts to destination
- Update CALMS.
- All Mawb Printing and Filing
- Confirm recovery of All Inbound Movements
- Network Alerts Updates.
- Service Incidents Reporting.
- Confirm Uplift of all Outbound Movements.
- Update Throughout report and manual entry report on a regular basis
- To monitor the processing and uplift of Off Net shipments, to ensure transition of materials.
- Be the focal point of contact regarding network requirements on all published schedules to ensure DHL gateways/Hubs and DHL Express locations are fully aware of the real time situation and attainable results.
- Liaising and communicating with other departments to ensure the passing of information about flight changes or problems.
- To ensure full compliance to Network Operating Standards and all THP procedures associated to the department.
Services Desk Responsibilities
- To ensure all networks, country and customer inquiries, special requests, traces and service incidents are actioned in a timely and pro-active manner.
- Control the processing of non-confirming shipments received at Amman Hub.
- Ensure all shipments in the Lost & Found cage are processed as per ISO and DHL procedures.
- Ensure all damaged shipments are processed and alerted as per ISO and DHL procedures.
- Send service updates to the MER in a timely fashion, to ensure timely movement of materials.
- Record and log all customer complaints received by Amman Hub.
- Action all STM /Email traces for AMM hub within 2 hours of reception.
Nature and Scope
- The Network Control Group manages and optimises the Transport Network operated in AMM HUB to ensure service volume and cost requirements are maintained.
- The NCG also act as the central co-ordination point for the network with regard to contingency action and off net traffic route overloads and holiday planning.
- The overall purpose of the NCG is to centrally co-ordinate and direct the regional requirements for the transport of shipments with the standards set by ‘DHL’ and to provide UAE and ME gateways with connecting or contingency movements.”
The jobholder is responsible for ensuring all Network Standards & Procedures are adhered to regarding all regional / intercontinental DHL and regional / intercontinental commercial flights. To provide the best possible service to DHL customers (internal/external) by the most efficient utilisation of resources available in a given period, to maximise the movement capacity available.
The jobholder reports to the Operations Support Supervisor.
- Country Operations Managers
- JO & ME Operations Staff
- DHL NCG Departments
- DHL Management Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia & US
- DHL Aviation, EMNCC
- Third Party Airline Staff
- Airport Authorities
- Handling Agents, RJ
Desired Skills and Experience
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of aircraft characteristics and limitations
- Aviation THP Procedures and all Network Standard Requirements
- Exceptional DHL & Commercial Air Network Knowledge both regional and intercontinental.
- Working knowledge on SCL, CALMS and NMIV.
- General PC expertise (window environment, Netscape, Excel, Access, sitatext for windows)
- Fluent in English & Basic Knowledge of Arabic; any other language is an asset, but not essential.
- At least 4 years operational knowledge gained in various departments and experience.
- Analysis: the ability to systematically think through a situation logically and accurately. Analysing all relevant data when making decisions and providing recommendations.
- Accountability: acts responsibly. Can be counted on to keep commitments. Complies with the intent of polices, procedures and agreements.
- DHL Knowledge: demonstrating an adequate knowledge of DHL strategy, services, products, organisation, procedures and business processes.
- Organisational Awareness: understanding and using both formal and informal structure, local climate and underlying organisational issues in order to get things done.
- Information Seeking: drive to seek out and assemble relevant information and from a wide range of sources, ensuring that information gathered is relevant and adds value.
- Attention to Detail: showing a general concern for all aspects and details of the job, accurately checking own work and monitoring data.
- Decision-Making / Judgement: ability to choose between different alternatives with care and to use judgement in conditions of uncertainty.
- Negotiation: ability to effectively explore alternatives so as to reach common results that gain support and acceptance.
- Self Belief: showing a sense of confidence in one’s own abilities to succeed and taking action in line with one’s own belief.
- Team Player : Ability to be a Strong team Player
- Communication Skills : Ability to Communicate in a Timely and Accurate Manner
About DHL Express:
What makes DHL great? Our People! We know each employee’s individual contributions make us the #1 Express Delivery and Logistics Company in the world. DHL Express is committed to maintain an environment that empowers every team member to make the greatest possible impact on our business. Our corporate culture is about personal commitment- to our business, to each other and to our global communities. DHL is dedicated to being a great place to work. In addition, to competitive compensation packages, our employees enjoy a range of programs, services and benefits that bring the best to their personal lives.