وظائف شاغرة لدى Edwards Lifesciences في دبي، الإمارات
Product Marketing Manager
Develop an annual product marketing plan and execute to effectively market Edwards existing products to constituents including Edwards’s sales representatives, clinicians and hospital administrators.
- Develop and lead in the execution of comprehensive marketing plans including strategies and tactics for multiple major product launches or programs and initiatives
- Build relationships with key opinion leaders (KOL) to help inform product launch plans and understand current market environment and competition
- Develop marketing messages based on regional strategies, knowledge of current literature, current competitive environment, and regulatory/legal requirements for multiple major product launches or programs and initiatives
- Develop product materials and programs that support product launch and commercialization strategies for multiple major product launches or programs and initiatives
- Lead major projects for the Congress Management process
- Drive marketing collateral/labeling through all relevant legal and regulatory approval processes through collaboration with relevant cross-functional stakeholders for multiple major product launches or programs and initiatives
- Develop IFU and patient brochures required for regional product approvals for major product launches or programs and initiatives
- Lead the execution of a multiple major product launch or programs and initiatives in collaboration with regional partners as appropriate including Salesforce readiness (e.g., training on product, messaging, and competition)
- Define and build a body of clinical and economic evidence that supports the regional value proposition
- Manage budgets related to product line, campaigns and projects
- Analyze clinical and market data to assess regional impact of potential product launches
- Lead significant process or corporate initiatives that impact and bring value to the marketing organization
- Other Incidental Duties
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in in related field , 10 years years experience of previous related experience working in marketing or healthcare industry Required or
Master’s Degree or equivalent in in related field , 8 years years experience of previous related experience working in marketing or healthcare industry Required
- Proven successful project management skills
- Proven expertise in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent documentation and communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating and relationship management skills with ability to drive achievement of objectives
- Recognized as an expert in own area with specialized depth within the organization
- Expert understanding of related aspects of marketing concepts and principles
- Extensive understanding of broad market research designs, develops market research programs coordinating with the global VOC manager and demonstrates an in-depth understanding of commercial goals behind research
- Ability to forecast product lines for short-term and long-term accuracy based on market development, sales trends, competition and changing market dynamics.
- Ability to assess and understand market share, pricing, ASPs, competitive dynamics
- Possess strong clinical knowledge, experience and knowledge of the clinical areas where Edwards’ products are used or intended to be used, understand the purchasing process and challenges for product adoption in complex healthcare networks
- Strict attention to detail
- Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels and proactively escalate issues to appropriate levels of management in the organization
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Represents leadership on projects within a specific working closely with cross-functional team, marketing peers and leaders and managing needs and messaging to upper management
- Consult in project setting within specific marketing area
- Adhere to all company rules and requirements (e.g., pandemic protocols, Environmental Health & Safety rules) and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
What is it like to work at Edwards Lifesciences in United Arab Emirates?
As a global leader in patient-focused medical innovations, we offer rewarding opportunities and exciting challenges in a truly international, dynamic and friendly work environment.
We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment where all employees can grow, personally and professionally. To achieve this, we offer on-the-job development, training opportunities and the support and guidance provided by dedicated employee groups (the Edwards Network of Women, Edwards Foundation charity team, sustainability activities, and others).
Edwards Lifesciences in United Arab Emirates also offers the following benefits:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits package
- Flexible working hours, remote working
- Risk Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Comprehensive Wellness Programme
Benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits. Benefits policy and components may vary by location.
تابع نشمي للوظائف على