وظائف شاغرة لدى Essilor Group في دبي ، الإمارات
Quality Manager, META M/F
Location: Dubai or Turkey
At EssilorLuxottica our mission is to help people see more and be more. Our groundbreaking products correct, protect and frame the beauty of our most precious sensory organ – our eyes. By combining our expertise in lens technology and eyewear manufacturing, a portfolio of brands that consumers love and global distribution capabilities, we enable people everywhere to learn, to work, to express themselves and to fulfill their potential.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
In accordance with the Quality policy and priorities of the EMEA Rx Operations & Technology, ensure compliance with medical device regulations and with the group’s quality criteria for all products delivered within the geography. Responsible for the contribution of the entire Geography Operations organization to improving customer satisfaction.
Animating the Quality & customer satisfaction teams across the geography.
* You are responsible for the implementation of actions and obtaining any authorization or certification of a legal nature to ensure compliance with the regulations in force for the sale of our products throughout the geography.
* You are responsible for the implementation of all material means and human skills defined by the group to ensure compliance with the standards of the group for the delivered products.
* You are in charge of ensuring the monitoring of customer complaints and returns, ensuring the implementation and efficiency of corrective or improvement actions.
* Based on the yearly Customer survey and In collaboration with META Whosales organization, manage the actions regarding META Operations quality of products and service wise.
* You provide necessary information & reporting to EMEA Rx Operations & Technology steering functions
* You contribute to the continental Quality & customer satisfaction community by sharing best practices and building a skills development plan for the related teams.
* Master’s degree in engineering, quality or equivalent
* At least 6 years of experience in the industrial environment within a MNC, previous or current experience within European and Meta markets
* Knowledge of ISO Standards and compliance
* Agile, adaptable with a strong ability to work within a transversal environment, detail oriented and rigorous
* English is a must, French, Turkish or Arabic are a plus
* Business Travel: up to 30% of working time