وظائف شاغرة لدى Hextar Chemicals Pakistan في لاهور ، البنجاب ، باكستان
Graduate Management Trainee
Management Trainee Officer role is a 6-12 months comprehensive program that helps individual in gaining knowledge and experience required for advancement to higher-level management positions within the company under the direction of experienced personnel. The candidate gets exposure in all the departments of the company including production, sales, HR, finance.
- Completing the tasks and duties assigned during the course of Period.
- Observe and learn from experienced workers to acquire knowledge of standard operating procedures for better execution of the departmental duties.
- Working in teams to achieve higher goals.
- Maintaining office culture.
- Providing quality work.
- Maintaining professional relation with the customers.
- Coordinating with each other so that there are no communication barriers.
- Establish and maintain good relations with the internal and external stakeholders and vendors.
- To prepare a written summary/report about the training he/she had gone through in that specific department or area.
Travel:إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدير مالي لدى University of South Asia في لاهور
May be required, depending on departmental objectives.
Monday – Saturday (9 AM – 5 PM)
Business hours may extend into the evenings and weekends depending on workload.
- English communication skills
- Analytical abilities
- Customer focussed and quality conscious
- Computer skills
- Committed with high energy
- Team player
Master’s degree from an HEC accredited instituteإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدير حسابات وتمويل لدى Wahdat Farms في إسلام اباد،
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا