وظائف شاغرة لدى HotelShop في عمان ,الاردن
Senior Operations Executive
Are you ready to take the next big step in your hospitality career? HotelShop is currently looking for a talented and dynamic Travel Industry Sales Manager who shares our passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything he/she does!
The Senior Operations Executive is responsible for ensuring quotas and goals are met and to ensure alignment with sales team upon are generating the highest possible revenues. This position requires the candidate to support in target achievement and better performance in terms of profit-making, performance, and customer service.
A candidate will be assisting with the daily/monthly reconciliation operations of our products and sales team. This individual will be working closely with the Sales Manager. We need a person who can combine solid analytical skills with a deep knowledge of Hospitality principles and able to analyze financial reports and exceed guests’ expectations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Have experience with local and international clients
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Follow-up with customers – Client Relationship Management, Handling calls, conducting research, collecting and updating the database.
- Manage day-to-day operations (CRM, Email & Chat)
- Working hours – This role will require flexibility on hours – on some days early morning or late night hours might be required
- Be responsible for timeliness, lead conversion and team management.
- Conduct rigorous quality checks on guests’ travel journeys.
- Should be a quick learner and technically strong to pick up new technical skills quickly
- Responds in a timely manner to incoming group/catering opportunities.
- Understand the overall market (e.g., competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand) and how to sell against them.
- Maintain excellent relationship with local and international suppliers/vendors.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
- Up-sells each product and seizes business opportunity to maximize revenue for individual properties.
- Implement process improvements and best practices.
- Handles incoming leads and tailor experiences for customers.
- Perform other duties, as assigned, to meet business needs
Preferred Qualifications And Skills
- Minimum 1-2 years previous experience in a luxury sales travel industry segment
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality, Sales or related field
- Fluency in English language is a must.
- Building Successful Relationships
- Proactively solicit and qualify existing and new business to achieve personal and hotel revenue goals
- Accurately confirm all bookings, quotes and negotiate rates while adhering to hotel rate structure, credit policies and general hotel policies and procedures
- Works collaboratively with other sales channels.
- Drives customer loyalty through excellent customer service throughout the sales process.
- Serves the customer by understanding their needs and recommending appropriate features and services that best meet their needs.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings.
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Creates clear expectations for customers and properties throughout the sales process.
- Resolves guest issues that arise as a result of the sales process.
- Brings issues to the attention of the leadership teams as appropriate.
If your skills match the aforementioned points, please send us your CV via email at:
A little bit about us:
HotelShop is a new booking platform aims to provide customers with personalized travel experiences that suits their ultimate needs. Our core objective is to inspire people to explore more out of life and learn more through travels with a pinch of luxury at an affordable price. Our values and beliefs are the foundation for the relationships we foster with our employees. Thus, working opportunities at the Hotel Shop are for those who are curious, ambitious and explorers all of whom are resilient and self-starters.