وظائف شاغرة لدى Novo Nordisk في الجزائر
Talent Acquisition Partner
Do you have specialized skills to provide knowledge to line of business with the goal of increasing efficiency and effectiveness across the organization for Talent Acquisition? Do you have hands on experience for rolling-out and manage critical recruiting programs and strategies?
If so, then seize the opportunity and become our new Talent Acquisition Partner for Algeria reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition, Region SEEMEA (South East Europe, Middle East, and Africa).
As Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be accountable for implementing competitive talent acquisition strategy devised by the global team for the affiliate and ensuring that the talent acquisition needs are met. You will be responsible for a strategic approach and as a SME (Subject Matter Expert), independently drive Talent Acquisition activities for the assigned business units. Your focus will be the Algeria affiliates and the two Manufacturing site (Tizi Ouzou & Blida).
This Role Will Also Be Responsible For
- Investigating and determining talent needs in partnership with department managers and executing the agreed plan for recruitment and onboarding during the year, that will contribute to the long-term growth of the company.
- Implementing any new recruiting processes.
- Performing analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast.
As a member of the CoE, you will implement innovative recruitment practices, plan, and execute global employer branding activities, representing Novo Nordisk Algeria employer brand to external vendors and candidates. In addition, you will ensure the compliance with local employment laws and alignment with global TA guidelines.إقرأ أيضا:وظائف شاغرة لدى شركة بنس للاستشارات
- You have a university degree in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, Sociology or similar and a minimum of 4-5 years’ experience working in a multinational environment, preferably within the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry.
- You have extended experience of handling different level of managerial recruitment and running graduate and entry level campaigns as well.
- The successful candidate has In-depth experience using behavioural interviewing techniques and assessment tools and is capable to think strategically and apply analytical skills to the organizational level.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills, can take initiative, work independently, you clearly show the ability to gain trust from all stakeholders operating in a global matrix.
- Because of the primary market in your scope, you need to be fluent in both written/spoken English and French. Knowledge of any additional language will be advantageous, and you will have the chance to use it, according to capacity and business needs.
- Additionally, you thrive in a busy environment and bring a ‘can-do attitude’ and a healthy sense of humour to your work when the pressure is on.
About The Departmentإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب أخصائي مبيعات لدى شركة ABB في الجزائر
Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with more than 95 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care. This heritage has given us experience and capabilities that also enable us to help people defeat obesity, haemophilia, growth disorders and other serious chronic diseases. Headquartered in Denmark, Novo Nordisk employs over 43,000 people in 80 countries, and markets its products in more than 170 countries.
Anchored in our Global Talent Acquisition Centre of Excellence (Global TA CoE), our high-performing Talent Acquisition team from the Region SEEMEA consists of 13 dedicated TA professionals. Being anchored in the Global TA CoE, means that you will join a global team of functional subject matter experts in TA and will therefore be able to tap into global TA best practice.
Working at Novo Nordisk
Novo Nordisk is its people. We know that life is anything but linear, and balancing what is important at different stages of our career is never easy. That’s why we make room for diverse life situations, always putting people first. We value our employees for the unique skills they bring to the table, and we work continuously to bring out the best in them. Working at Novo Nordisk is working toward something bigger than ourselves, and it’s a collective effort. Novo Nordisk relies on the joint potential and collaboration of its more than 40,000 employees. Together, we go further. Together, we’re life changing.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظف تطوير أعمال المبيعات لدى شركة إدارة StarBoard
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.