وظائف شاغرة لدى Parsable في العراق
Senior Support Specialist – EMEA
Parsable improves the lives and experiences of frontline industrial workers by connecting them to the people, information, systems and machines needed to do their best work. Companies like Heineken, Grupo Bimbo, Suntory, LafargeHolcim and Corteva Agriscience rely on Parsable’s mobile-first platform, Connected Worker®, to empower their workers with modern digital tools that improve productivity, quality, safety, and sustainability at scale.
Parsable is hiring an EU-Based Senior Support Engineer to support and troubleshoot software, hardware and API/integrations for Parsable customers. Support Engineers are expected to deliver effective support to technical and non-technical users across a broad range of technologies via email, phone and other channels as required. You will collaborate with Customer Success Managers, Implementation Consultants, Product Managers and Engineers to identify, escalate and drive technical issues through to resolution.
This remote role is ideally based in Germany, Ireland, Denmark, UK, or the Netherlands.
- Following a case from first contact through to resolution. We’re a lean team so ownership over every interaction and the escalated case is extremely important. You are comfortable shepherding cases and escalations, collaborating with other Parsable teams to ensure your cases get the attention and prioritization needed, including following up in a timely manner with the customer.
- Self-starter who is comfortable working in an environment where processes and responsibilities may change on a weekly basis as the business grows, with the ability to identify and take on projects to solve for gaps in the support process
- Review, gather, and surface customer feedback, feature requests, and product enhancement requests.
- Develop, manage, and contribute content to the Help Center, help.parsable.com. A large portion of effective proactive support is providing top-notch self-service materials that are consistently updated with product changes and enhancements.
- Identify, refine, and establish new support processes to provide our customers with the best possible customer experience.
- Internal and external product and subject matter expert, delivering your expert-level knowledge in an effective manner to technical and non-technical users across a wide range of channels.
- Participate in a rotating on-call schedule throughout the year.
- 2+ years working directly with SaaS customers in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with technical troubleshooting, documentation and escalation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, experience communicating technical information to non-technical audiences
- Comfortable working independently with minimal oversight/direction in a fast paced start-up environment
- Strong creative problem-solving skills
- Team player willing to roll up sleeves and tackle challenges
- Consistently go ‘the extra mile’ for the cases you’re working on and for your customers
- Fluent and comfortable working in English
At Parsable we have a clear vision: Build an inclusive and diverse organization in which differences are respected and valued. By facilitating dialogue, education, community service and improving internal policies, we’re creating a connected community in which everyone is accepted as their best, most authentic self. Parsable is committed to creating an employee population which reflects our customers and our communities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا
إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب باحث مسح لدى شركة مركز ميديا للتشخيص في العراق