وظائف شاغرة لدى Tawazun Capital في البحرين
UX / UI Designer
We are looking for a talented UX/UI designer to work on an upcoming investment platform – the first of its kind in Bahrain. The role involves collaborating directly with the business founder and front-end developers in order to deliver a sleek, user-friendly mobile app and website experience for the company’s clients. Candidates will have a strong visual style and proven track record creating innovative solutions to meet business requirements. Experience in fintech is strongly preferred.
- The UX/UI designer will create visual design mockups and prototypes as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors.
- The UX/UI designer will define, develop and present innovative visual design concepts across multiple channels (web and app).
- The UX/UI designer will work closely with the company director in order to ensure the company vision is optimally executed.
- The UX/UI designer will work closely with developers to oversee the implementation of the design assets and layouts.
- The UX/UI designer will assist in the marketing and branding effort.
- The UX/UI designer will execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
The Requirementsإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظف مبيعات تنفيذي لدى شركة BMMI
- A Bachelor’s Degree and work experience in UX/UI design for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UX/UI design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the relevant technologies, including but not limited to: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS, iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with a design system and component libraries.
- Understanding of typography, color theory, grid systems, and a deep knowledge of user interface approaches across a range of platforms.
- Familiarity with development software and development processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- As this is a young startup, the ability to work independently and take initiative on tasks, contributing proactively to all aspects of design.
The Application Process
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the growth story of a young Bahraini startup investment platform.
The role is initially offered as a 10-month fixed contract, after successful completion of which there is an opportunity for the ideal candidate to progress to a permanent role and benefit from receiving shares in the company.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مسؤول اللوجستيات لدى شركة أوال الخليج للتصنيع في البحرين
Bahraini citizenship is preferred but not required. Candidates may work remotely, benefit from fully flexible hours, and liaise with various parties through the company’s collaboration tools.
The deadline for applications is Thursday, October 7, 2021. And interviews are expected to begin shortly thereafter.
Please send application packs to Dr. Hamad Alsayed at firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck to all candidates!
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا