وظائف شاغرة لدى TELUS International AI Data Solutions في اسطنبول، تركيا
Search Engine Evaluator – Russian
Why join our AI Community?
TELUS International supports a global community of 1 million+ members who help our customers collect, enhance, train, translate and localize their content to build better AI models. Our AI Community is diverse, talented and vibrant. We welcome people of all backgrounds, capabilities and circumstances – and we remain deeply committed to fostering a fair, equal and healthy environment in which all community members can thrive. Learn more by clicking here!
What does the job involves?
The role is a #paypertask project that involves evaluation of many different task types including search evaluation, ads evaluation, text, image, and video audio queries and research using online tools to determine the intent and accuracy of queries.
What are the requirements for the role?
- Full professional Proficiency in English and Russian is essential.
- You must be living in Turkey.
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense.
- Laptop or Desktop with Windows 10.
- A Windows Live ID is essential.
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the project:
1. Create an account here:
– Russian (Turkey) https://www.telusinternational.ai/cmp/contributor/jobs/available/229
2. Click “Sign Up” and answer the necessary fields.
3. Check your email inbox to confirm your email and set up your password and account.
4. Select your country Turkey and Russian (TR) as your primary language and put Full Professional Proficiency as your proficiency level. Please note that you must set up your country and primary language correctly in order to view this project.
Once you complete the registration process, click the “Apply” button to start your application process for the project.
Important notice: TELUS International will never request a monetary deposit for any role or project with the company, and our recruitment and sourcing teams only use @telusinternational.com or @telusinternational.ai addresses when emailing candidates. If you are unsure as to whether a job offer is legitimate, please contact us at TI_AICommunitySupport@telusinternational.com for confirmation.