وظائف شاغرة لدى Upstream في تونس
Copywriter (Tunisian & Official Arabic, French & English)
We are a leader in mobile technology, providing innovative solutions to 1.2 billion consumers. In an ever-increasing digital world we help businesses grow their digital reach & toolkits to optimize user experience, increase engagement, attract new customers and boost their revenues.
Think of performance marketing but on steroids as our top-notch marketeers and engineers build digital journeys through an omnichannel marketing approach like no other. Currently we work with the biggest names in Telco, Insurance, Education, FMCGs and Retail in over 45 countries in Latin America, Africa, the Middle East and South-East Asia.
Have you ever received a marketing text message and either deleted it right away or thought you could do better? This is your chance! The copywriter works in a creative partnership with the campaign manager to conceive, develop, and produce effective messages for mobile marketing campaigns. The copywriter is responsible for writing fun and compelling messages that sound as if they are coming from a real person, not a machine. These texts can establish an on-going virtual dialogue with participants, convince them to take action, or keep them entertained. Messages can reach a wide audience so the writing style must be broadly appealing, use persuasive, natural language, and reflect the copywriter’s deep understanding of his or her culture. What can you do with 160 characters or less?إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب صاحب المنتج سلسلة التوريد تكنولوجيا المعلومات لدى شركة أوتوليف
Main responsibilities and duties
- Meeting with the account management team to discuss client requirements and background to the campaign
- Creating storylines and ideas
- Writing clear, persuasive and original messages, in a very limited space (160 characters) in Arabic (Tunisian & Official), French and English.
- Carefully proofreading to check spelling and grammar in Arabic (Tunisian & Official), French and English.
- Keeping up to date with popular culture and trends
- Higher level education (in copywriting, marketing and advertising)
- In touch with current affairs, society, popular culture
- Characterized by productivity, creativity and organisation skills
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Fluent in Arabic (Tunisian & Official), French and English.
We offer a competitive base salary and benefits, directly dependent on the candidate’s qualifications and skills. The real excitement comes from working closely with a dynamic, smart, agile and highly motivated team in a competitive and fast paced environment.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مصمم جرافيك لدى شركة DILIGENS PLAN
Follow us on LinkedIn and stay updated on our latest news
Upstream is an equal opportunity employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, creed, pregnancy, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital, or any other legally protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, the Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of personnel actions including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.
Desired Skills and Experience
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا