وظائف شاغرة لدى Whirlpool Corporation في الدار البيضاء , المغرب
Commercial Controller / Contrôleur de gestion
Requisition ID: 52428
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is committed to being the best global kitchen and laundry company, in constant pursuit of improving life at home. In an increasingly digital world, the company is driving purposeful innovation to meet the evolving needs of consumers through its iconic brand portfolio, including Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and Yummly. In 2021, the company reported approximately $22 billion in annual sales, 69,000 employees and 54 manufacturing and technology research centers.
Whirlpool Corporation is consistently recognized by FORTUNE as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies. Our values are the driving force behind everything we do. Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Diversity, One Whirlpool, and Spirit of Winning propel our teams to excellence. Get to know us and see what it’s like to be part of a company that is in constant pursuit of improving life at home.
The team you will be a part of
The Finance Operations team reviews, evaluates, develops, implements, maintains and verifies internal and business controls for processes, systems, financial statements, journals and reports in compliance with corporate objectives and government standards such as the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) or the 8th Company Law Directive. Ensures that documentation for all processes across the organization is reviewed and updated periodically. May coordinate with external auditors to prepare the attestation of management assessment on internal controls.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Building financial plans (Forecasting/Budgeting)
- Identifying and diving into risks and chances to financial forecasts
- Analyzyng variances of margin between different periods
- Managing back margin for ~15 clients
- Preparing and analyze fixed costs reporting
- Providing inputs to the monthly financial & commercial presentations
- Providing ad-hoc financial analysis to support the sales and marketing related decisions and performance follow up
- Preparing the month end closure process, including the maintenance of the chart of account and profit/cost centers hierarchy
- Developing and maintaining the tools used by commercial finance teams
- Oversight on SOX and internal controls related to the job scope
- Identifying opportunities for processes & reports simplification and reengineering
- University degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Management
- Min. 3 years of experience in financial planning and/or accounting of a multinational company
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills with strong attention to detail
- Advanced French and English are required (both: written and spoken)
- Driving Licence is a MUST due to the location
Preferred Skills And Experiences
- Highly expertise in SAP Fi-CO, BI, Hyperion, Excel
- ACCA/CIMA study will be an asset
- Flexibility and adaptability in changing environment
- Proactive individual with a ‘can do’ attitude who can work individually and as part of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Good communication skills and strong ability to create valuable relationships with your stakeholders
What We Offer
- Work in a well structured and consolidated team.
- International environment and global career opportunities.
- Opportunity to have a great impact on company development.
- Great team spirit and atmosphere.
Connect with us and learn more about Whirlpool Corporation
See what it’s like to work at Whirlpool by visiting Whirlpool Careers . Additional information about the company can be found on Facebook , Twitter , LinkedIn , Instagram and YouTube .
At Whirlpool Corporation, we value and celebrate diversity. Whirlpool Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity and prohibits any discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.