وظائف لدى أدوية الحكمة في عمان ، الأردن
Sr. Officer, Financial Compliance
Assist with testing of controls and processes across Hikma group relevant functions and support the senior manager as well as specialists in various financial compliance tasks.
- Assist with the Group’s full financial assurance cycle including performing risk assessments, testing processes and controls effectiveness in line with internal policies and external regulation
- Prepare financial compliance reports upon conclusion of testing.
- Perform follow-up testing on prior internal audit and financial compliance findings
- Prepare regular updates on status of control testing to senior team members and management
- Assist with design of controls and responding to design related queries
- Act as a contact point for financial compliance champions across the group
- Manage the testing system and ensure completeness of files and organization of testing
- Assist with validation of newly implemented systems
- Utilize process mining and data analytics tools to aid financial compliance assurance and governance objectives
- Assist team seniors and management with various financial compliance tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and finance or other closely related field.
- Part qualified with a relevant advanced professional certification
- Qualified with advanced professional certifications (i.e. Certified Internal Audit (CIA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA)).
- IT advanced professional certifications (CISA)
- Data Analytics certification
- 4 years of external or/and internal audit
- Familiarity internal controls/ICFR as well as IFRS/IAS/GAAP
- Performing audit/testing in a big four on multiple client engagements
- Familiarity dealing with FAIT/IT assurance
- Familiarity with COBIT/COSO/ISO
- Experience working with (as a client) or for (as a team member) of large, listed companies (US & UK)