وظائف لدى البنك التجاري الأردني في عمان ، الأردن
Liabilities and Cash Management Product Manager
This role is created to drive all key cash management products’ ongoing management and development from inception to implementation.
A core part of this role is devising and implementing product strategy, pricing and sales/marketing planning to increase the market share of the bank’s cash management products and the digitization vision for the Bank based on clients’ needs and regulatory and competitive considerations.
The candidate will work closely with internal stakeholders and external partners to lead and manage product development and launching various services capabilities end-to-end.
The candidate is expected to continuously gather market intelligence and stay up to date on new developments in this space to guide the development and creation of competitive products and capabilities for our clients and help drive growth in business, transaction volumes, liabilities, and revenues.
This role demands negotiation skills, persuading and influencing stakeholders around priorities and then building a product framework to ensure continual accelerated progress. The candidate will need to demonstrate strong leadership skills and high ability to work with cross-functional teams.
An important part of the job is client engagement. The candidate is required to grow liabilities and sell cash management products in line with the department’s strategy. The candidate should manage a portfolio of existing clients and attract new-to-bank customers.
- Create the strategy to build a competitive payments and receivables platform to serve clients with excellence and meet all their current and future needs, keeping in mind regulatory and competitive considerations, and new technologies and themes.
- Apply a proactive approach with clients and prospects, manage product and client portfolios, and grow profitability.
- Work with internal stakeholders on the prioritization of new initiatives as well as ongoing enhancements.
- Lead the end-to-end project management from inception to implementation to improve existing products and/or launch new ones products. This includes preparing requirements, project management, testing, approvals, regulatory notifications, in addition to product documentation.
- Monitor market trends and perform regular product reviews.
- Implement proper control measures, clear guidelines, and business performance indicators.
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Self-driven and Self-aware with ability to adapt to various situations
- Proven track record of successfully managing large and complex projects
- Conceptual, analytical, problem-solving, and presentation skills
- Proactively seeks and develops new opportunities
- Proven track record of working with cross-functional teams and bringing diverse perspectives to work towards a common goal
- Process Management knowledge with an eye for details and comprehensiveness of content
- Ability to collaborate and clearly communicate with members of an organization at various levels
- Project Management skills with experience leading large cross-functional initiatives
- Ability to encourage and embrace innovative ideas and solutions
- Proficiency in Arabic and English languages
- Very Good command in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of the Cash Conversion Cycle and Cash Flow Forecasting is preferred, not required
Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا
شارك هذا الموضوع:
- اضغط للطباعة (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط لمشاركة الموضوع على Reddit (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Tumblr (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Pinterest (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Pocket (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على Telegram (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على WhatsApp (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على Skype (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- النقر لإرسال رابط عبر البريد الإلكتروني إلى صديق (فتح في نافذة جديدة)