وظائف لدى بنك الإسكان في عمان ,الاردن
Agile Coach helps teams and individuals adopt Agile practices and methods in their work. The goal of an Agile coach is to make a team more efficient, transparent and cohesive, and to enable better outcomes, solutions and products/services.
Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Help the bank with Agile community of practices and governance.
- Provide Agile coaching and mentoring to the scrum masters, delivery teams, Procut owners.
- Coach Product Owners understanding their roles in Agile environment.
- Manage any decencies across scrum teams.
- Observe Agile rituals / ceremonies (daily standup meetings, sprint planning, sprint reviews, retrospectives, release planning.
- Provide Agile metrics (burn up-down charts, cumulative flow and others) to help maintain quality, cost, and time under control.
- Facilitate Agile workshops and use of other Agile practices.
- Empower delivery teams.
- 3 to 10 years of experience in Agile projects / environments.
- BSC degree in IT related fields.
- PMI-ACP / Scrum Master Certificates.