وظائف لدى جامعة الإمارات العربية المتحدة في العين ,الامارات
Special Education Instructor
Department of Special Education, College of Education at the United Arab Emirates University invites applications for the position of a full-time Instructor of Special Education. Commencing August, 2019. Responsibilities accompanying this position will consist of teaching undergraduate courses in Special Education. More specifically, in the area of mild/moderate disabilities and sensory disabilities. Contributing to course/program development, and maintaining scholarly activity consistent with program requirements.
Applicants must have an earned Master’s degree in the applicable field. The ability to sign or use braille language is a must. Professional experience is a plus.
- Master’s in Special Education or related areas
- Ability to teach undergraduate courses in Special Education.
- Ability to sign and/or read and write in braille.
- Teaching experience in sign language and/or braille.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Special Instructions to Applicant
- Application process
- Please submit the following items as part of your application
- Subject line must include the source, your name and position you
Division College of Education – (CEDU)
Department Special Education – (CEDU)
Job Close Date open until filled
Job Category Academic – Faculty