وظائف لدى جامعة هيريوت وات في دبي ,الامارات
Student Recruitment Manager (International)
About our School/Directorate and Team:
The Student Recruitment Service is tasked with developing and implementing the University’s student recruitment strategy. Focusing on ambitious targets for growth in the University’s student numbers, the Service promotes Heriot-Watt University to prospective students, teachers, parents and other key stakeholders.
Working in a competitive environment, we deliver a highly-targeted range of recruitment activities which focuses on key milestones in the prospect journey from initial enquiry through the application process and up to the point of enrolment. Data and evidence constantly informs our decisions to ensure that we provide an efficient and effective service to our customers at all times.
Purpose of the Role
This key new role is responsible for leading the operational delivery of key services supporting international student recruitment across the global University.
You will successfully deliver key operational support to the International Recruitment team and the the broader University. From managing the University’s extensive agency network to working closely with the international recruitment team, the role will allow you to develop your career in a dynamic and truly global higher education environment.
You will be expected to engage at a senior level both internally and externally and act as an ambassador for Heriot-Watt University. As well as being a key member of the Directorate’s management team, you will also deputise for the Director of Student Recruitment on a regular basis.
Education, Qualifications & Experience:
- Educated to first degree level or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience of managing a team and delivering to clearly defined and ambitious targets
- Demonstrable experience of managing resources, workloads and changing priorities for self and others
- Demonstrable experience of managing change
- Ability to operate in a complex global environment
- Excellent methodical skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrable ability to work within a fast-changing environment
- Proven experience of dealing with and leading in uncertainty and ambiguity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Influencing Skills
- Good track record of developing and maintaining positive working relationships with internal and external customers, peers, stakeholders and others
- Flexible and resilient
- Collaborative and proactive
- Chartered Member of relevant Professional Body – e.g. Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Experience of Higher Education
- Project Management skills
- Experience of operating in a complex global environment
Please note that this job description is not exhaustive, and the role holder may be required to undertake other relevant duties commensurate with the grading of the post and its general responsibilities. Activities may be subject to amendment over time as the role develops and/or priorities and requirements evolve.
Heriot-Watt University values diversity across our University community and welcomes applications from all sectors of society, particularly from underrepresented groups. For more information, please see our website https://www.hw.ac.uk/uk/services/equality-diversity.htm