وظائف لدى شركة الفنار في الرياض ,السعودية
Industrial Process Engineer – alfanar Electric
Responsible for the deployment of the industrialization standards in coordination with the BU, following the manufacturing policy and the respective standards which includes: determining standard times & routing for manufacturing operations, plan the production process and calculate the respective resources required to produce the demand, as long as the identification and execution of improvements initiatives and manufacturing best practices (6S, KAIZEN, etc.)
- Conduct the work measurement for any new product or review it for any existing product, calculating the routing time based on certified motion and work content studies
- Establish the process planning for the manufacturing of any given product in the most optimized way, calculating the required resources in term of machines or manpower, considering both quality and cost.
- Conduct the “make or buy analysis” identifying the most efficient and economic process for production, identifying the pros and cons for each scenarios for the BU decision.
- Validate the requests for a new production equipment requirements from the BU, prepare the business cases, plan the layout and infrastructure requirements to be considered as part of the decision making process.
- Identify opportunities for the application of automation, prepare the technical specifications, obtain quotations and lead the execution process from the nomination till FAT and Handover.
- Responsible of preparing all the manufacturing process related documents which will guide the operators to execute their work in an efficient and effective manner. (i.e. Failure mode and effect analysis, work instructions, Job cards, etc.)
- Establish the component of the cost structure in coordination with the production and finance in order to derive the accurate product costing.
- Develop further improvements in the manufacturing process in coordination with the operations team, to cut cost through reduced production time and waste elimination.
- Monitor the productivity at different stages by reviewing daily work outputs to determine any procedural problem at any stage.
- Investigate along with the production and finance teams, any variance that would result into unoptimized usage of manpower, machine or material.
- Coordinate with the business unit the Implementation of recognized best manufacturing practices and monitor the deployment effectiveness, such as 6S, Kaizen, etc
- Training of sub-ordinates and forming a team to get the work effectively achieved.
- Provide leadership, coaching, and direction to subordinates in all aspects of their work.
- Delegate sub-ordinates in each respective assignment.
- Ensures fair distribution of tasks to maintain morale, motivation of subordinates.
- Perform the planned activities to meet the operational and development targets as per delivery schedules.
- Utilize resources effectively to achieve objectives within efficient cost and time.
- Provide a periodic report formatted by detailing the deviation and execution of planned tasks.
- Resolve any related problems arise and escalate any complex operational issues.
- Ensure quality requirements to develop effective quality control and processes including specifications for products or processes or related activities.
- Business Process Improvements (Effectiveness)
- Coordinate well-defined written systems, policies, procedures, and seeking automations opportunities as much as possible.
- Comply to related policy & procedures and work instructions.
- Ensure compliance of relevant safety, quality, and environmental management procedures and controls within defined area of work activity to guarantee safety, legislative compliance, and delivery of high-quality products/services.
Qualification Bachelor in Industrial Engineering or Systems Analysis & EngineeringExperience 2 to 5 YearsSkills Report writingAnalytical thinkingResearch AnlaysisCommunicationTeamworkCreativityTime ManagementInitiativeWell OrganizedMS OfficeWork under pressurPresentation
Alfanar is a Saudi company with an international presence, primarily engaged in the manufacturing and trading of a wide variety of low, medium, and high voltage electrical products, in addition to its portfolio of conventional and renewable energy solutions, oil and gas, water treatment, infrastructure, technical services, and digital solutions.
The hub of alfanar’s manufacturing operations is Medinet alfanar Alsinaiya, a 700,000 square-meter complex located in Riyadh. The complex houses an array of ultra-modern manufacturing facilities and laboratories equipped with state-of-the-art technologies and staffed with highly skilled professionals.
alfanar derives its success from its commitment to providing the highest quality standards to its customers, and the continuous development of its human capital, who alfanar considers its most valuable asset. With this in mind, alfanar promotes a proactive work environment where its employees are always valued, nurtured, and empowered to fuel their pride in being part of alfanar.
For more information about alfanar, please visit alfanar.com
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا
شارك هذا الموضوع:
- اضغط للطباعة (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط لمشاركة الموضوع على Reddit (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Tumblr (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Pinterest (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Pocket (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على Telegram (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على WhatsApp (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على Skype (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- النقر لإرسال رابط عبر البريد الإلكتروني إلى صديق (فتح في نافذة جديدة)