وظائف لدى شركة اورانج الاردن في عمان ,الاردن
Key accountabilities :
– Prepare monthly KPI and monthly dashboard for the department.
– Follow the implementation for projects of which legal should be participant.
– Managing the documents, contracts and commercial agreements management system.
– Draft , review and validate official correspondences to guarantee the legality of these correspondences.
– Analyze, amend the group’s by laws and internal regulations in order to implement the top management views and decisions will be taken.
– Analyze, handle and solve legal queries received from all units and directions among the group, in order to avoid future conflicts and obstacles.
– Review, draft and validate different kinds of contracts, in order to enhance the maximum benefit and the minimum risk for the group.
– Represent Orange in courts if needed in the cases filled by or against the group.
– Manage, encourage and support Legal Advisors on their day-to-day work to facilitate efforts to achieve good results.
– Draft, review and validate official correspondences to guarantee the legality of these correspondences.
– Manage employees’ investigations procedures to ensure legality and to guarantee that proper actions and decisions will be taken.
– Analyze, amend the group’s by-laws and internal regulations in order to implement the top management views and decisions in accordance to the applicable laws.
– Update management and concerned directions on newly issued laws and regulations which may be related to the business.
– Provide effective legal advice to all Orange units and directions to ensure that all operations are being done under a legal umbrella in accordance to the applicable laws and regulations. All this to enhance the maximum benefit and interest of the Group.
– responsible for Contracts related to Orange money with external partners such as Banks and merchants. – provide legal and compliance services in accordance with the enforced laws and regulations issued by the central Bank of Jordan.
Education & Experience :
– Bachelor degree in Law.
– Minimum of (8) years experience in similar legal fields.
– Knowledge & experience in corporate legal issues and litigation.