وظائف لدى مؤسسة الأطلس الكبير في مراكش ,المغرب
High Atlas Foundation is looking for a “Database Manager” to develop a database system for the management of tree planting and monitoring data. This person will be responsible for migrating current data from spreadsheets as well as working closely with HAF staff to ensure proper, accurate, and safe future data collection.
- The ability to read, understand, interpret, input, and analyze data with a high degree of accuracy and completeness;
- The ability to multi-task, preparing high-quality products within tight deadlines, both individually and in collaborative teams;
- Knowledge of SQL and Python and/or R;
- Experience with Excel;
- Excellent oral/written communication in English and interpersonal and analytical skills.
Knowledge of ArcGIS, QGIS, or any other commercial or open-source software
Proficient in Moroccan Darija
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software or computer engineering, statistics, applied math, physics, or a related field
2+ years of experience in a similar position, database management
- Design database system for tree planting and monitoring data;
- Transition current data from spreadsheets to a database;
- Work closely with tree planting and monitoring teams to update data;
- Validate data to ensure quality control;
- Make data accessible for the tree-planting team and other parties;
- Read, interpret, input, and analyze data in support of assigned projects;
- Plan and coordinate GIS activities to meet outlined goals;
- Develop quality control standards for system application;
- Analyze and resolve system issues in a timely manner;
- Manage and support geospatial databases ;
- Provide leadership for data capture and analysis of GIS system.
- The candidates can send their detailed CV plus a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the 31 of July 2022.