وظائف لدى مؤسسة البناء من أجل التنمية (BFD) في صنعاء,اليمن
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
The MEAL Officer will be based in BFD’s Field Office and he/she will be responsible for MEAL-related tasks, in addition to supporting the planning, implementation, tracking, and reporting on the project’s activities.
He/She will provide technical support in all areas of monitoring and evaluation including rigorous field monitoring, data collection, analysis, assessments, surveys, accountability, and learning activities.
The MEAL Officer will work closely with the programs teams in conducting field monitoring, support capacity-building, and facilitating the collection of quality data. He/She will provide ongoing support in reviewing progress reports and documents.
The MEAL Officer shall ensure sensitizing targeted beneficiaries about their rights and the CFM, and conducting regular post-distribution monitoring activities.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop/update comprehensive MEAL plans for the project activities, indicators, MoVs collection, field visits, and other MEAL tasks related to measuring the project’s outcomes and outputs.
- Design the required MEAL tools for the project including the indicators tracking tools, templates, checklists, and other tools as required.
- Daily monitoring of the field team for all project requirements, from receiving alerts to providing assistance.
- Examine the RRM kits to see whether they’re in excellent working order -if applicable-.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting against the monthly indicator performance tracking table.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting to the respective clusters’ data portals.
- Develop and follow up the project reporting matrix in close coordination with the designated program’s staff to ensure timely and accurate reporting.
- Conduct and supervise the data collection, analysis, and quality check of data and activities implemented.
- Conduct the monitoring field visits to the project locations in order to carry out technical monitoring, and verify that the field works are implemented within timeline and according to the standards of relevant sectors, as well as national & international quality standards.
- As required, assisting in the development and improvement of the technical supervision plans.
- Prepare the required monitoring checklists, reflect the key findings and follow-up issues of the field visits in a specific Field MEAL Report template and follow up on essential issues with concerned staff in a continuous process.
- Conduct monthly performance analyses and presentations.
- Implement BFD’s Complaints and Feedback Mechanism and ensure that BFD’s Accountability approach is mainstreamed in all the projects’ activities.
- Ensure reliable and regular archiving of projects’ MoVs and documents.
- Participate in the conduction of surveys, needs assessments, DDMs, PDMs, Baseline, End-line, etc.
- Support the field team meetings and compile/ follow-up on action-positive and timely feedback.
- Ensure all project staff understands and adheres to the project’s logical framework, indicators, and goals.
- Record lessons learned and good practice case studies from reviews and evaluations and communicate them to the field team.
- Support the media team officer in developing success stories, publications, news, and other communication and visibility materials.
- Any other task as requested by the direct supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is required
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience in managing data and/or MEAL in complex emergency programs.
- Knowledge in GFD/RRM projects is preferable, as well as Sphere and other humanitarian standards.
- Excellent report writing and analysis skills.
- Understanding of humanitarian programming and reporting.
- High standards of accountability.
- Previous experience in supervising staff.
- Ability to work individually and within a team.
- Previous experience with Data entry, data cleaning, and data analysis using KOBO, Ms. Excel and SPSS
Core Humanitarian Standards (CHS): The role holder is required to carry out the duties in adherence to the Core Humanitarian Standards, the values and principles outlined in BFD’s policies such as Code of Conduct, Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, Anti-Retaliation, and other internal policies and guidelines.
Equal Opportunities The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with the BFD Equal Opportunities and Diversity policies and procedures
Females are encouraged to apply for this position
How to Apply
Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements are required to apply through the below link:
Note: Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible and not to wait until the closing date, as applications and CVs will be reviewed as they are submitted and interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
Deadline to send your application: before: 11 / June / 2022
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا
شارك هذا الموضوع:
- اضغط للطباعة (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط لمشاركة الموضوع على Reddit (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Tumblr (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Pinterest (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Pocket (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على Telegram (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على WhatsApp (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على Skype (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- النقر لإرسال رابط عبر البريد الإلكتروني إلى صديق (فتح في نافذة جديدة)