وظائف لدى مجموعة عيادات رام في الرياض ,السعودية
Pharmacist – Urgent Position
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic Pharmacist to join our diverse team at Ram Clinics in Al Khobar.
Growing your career as a Full Time Pharmacist is a terrific opportunity to develop productive skills.
If you are strong in communication, persuasion and have the right personality for the job, then apply for the position of Pharmacist at Ram Clinics today!
Ram clinics looking for experienced female Saudi national Pharmacist who willing to be part of our team of over 400 Doctors in 20 medical branches around Saudi Arabia.
- Saudi national Only
- Must have two years experience
Eastern Province, Dammam and Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Pharmacist Job Responsibilities
- Serves patients by preparing medications, giving pharmacological information to multidisciplinary health care team, and monitoring patient drug therapies.
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders and detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals and counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Valid Saudi Commission for Health Specialties
- Bachelor degree of pharmaceutical sciences
About Ram Clinics
At Ram Clinics we are specialized in healthcare, and we offer high-quality services with the latest advanced technologies in all specialists (Dental – Derma – Medical). At Ram Clinics you will have a unique experience during your treatment period because we are the leaders in healthcare with a comfortable environment and supporting integrated care, we aim to build bridges of trust with our customers through education and health education, credibility.
- Excellent benefits
- Company offers career progression opportunities
- Advantageous package
Job originally posted on GrabJobs. If you need to report this job please contact GrabJobs