وظائف لدى وزارة التربية والتعليم في دبى، الامارات العربية المتحدة
Fablab Engineer – Immediate Start
We are searching for a hardworking Fablab Engineer to join our high calibre team at Ministry of Education, UAE in Dubai.
Growing your career as a Full Time Fablab Engineer is a terrific opportunity to develop relevant skills.
If you are strong in presentation, problem-solving and have the right drive for the job, then apply for the position of Fablab Engineer at Ministry of Education, UAE today!
- Managing all aspects of the daily operation and use of the Fab Lab.
- Providing Technical support for the Fab Lab hardware and software.
- Collaborating with and supporting program teams in the development of new Fab Lab programming.
- Help to manage open days including machine booking, user payments, dealing with telephone and email enquiries; monitoring stock levels and helping to reorder when necessary; assisting with the installation, maintenance and operations of manufacturing applications and equipment & processes.
- Take part in development activities for new workshops and events; ordering or producing materials, supporting delegates in the use of Fab Lab equipment; assisting or leading in the facilitation and delivery of events and workshops.
- Managing the delivery of Fab Lab programs, including learning experiences for school, community and public groups in the Fab Lab.
- Managing the training and certification of all staff, volunteers, interns, and guests on the use of the Fab Lab software, computers and manufacturing equipment.
- Supervising all staff, volunteers, and interns working in the Fab Lab.
- Providing technical support for Fab Lab hardware and software.
- Serving as a liaison with internal staff, external program partners and members of the global Fab Lab network.
- Participating as team member in assigned working groups and project teams as assigned.
- Maintaining and supporting of the equipment
- Managing the use of the space
- Maintaining partnerships with external organizations
- Working closely with staff from other program teams to support the development and operation of programs that serve the school, community, and public audiences.
- Maintain departmental responsibilities (Report preparation, meetings, email, phone…etc.)
Required Skillsإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب أمين مخزن لدى مجموعة الفطيم في دبي
- Hold one of the following degrees:
- Electrical engineering
- Computer engineering
- Mechanical engineering with programming knowledge.
- Mechatronics engineering.
- Computer science with technical experience.
- Industrial Engineering
- Able to conduct training and managing workshops.
- Able to deal and maintain machineries.
- Have good communication and presentation skills.
- Aware of the safety rules & regulation and using of first aid kit.
- Fluent in Arabic and English (reading, writing and speaking).
- Experience with Instruments software LabVIEW, AutoCAD, AutoDesk , Solidworks, ..etc
- Proficiency in the operation of test equipment including Oscilloscopes, Signal Generators, Counter/Timers, Logic Analyzers, DMMs, CMUs and CMWs is a plus.
- Company: Ministry of Education, UAE
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Engineering
- Learning opportunities
- Advancement opportunities
- Attractive package
Job originally posted on GrabJobs. If you need to report this job please contact GrabJobs