وظائف لدى Clemenceau Medical Center في دبي ، الإمارات العربية المتحدة
Call Center Representative
We are searching for a polite, professional call center representative at Clemenceau Medical Centre to work closely with other team members to provide outstanding service to our customers by answering questions, handling complaints, and troubleshooting problems with our products and services. The call center representative may handle a high volume of inbound or outbound calls or both and should seek to create a positive experience for each caller. They will listen to clients to understand the reason for their call, address all questions or complaints, and provide an accurate and efficient response.
To be a successful call center representative, you should be customer-focused, detail-oriented, and efficient. You should be polite, reliable, knowledgeable, and adaptable.
Or to book walk-in interview visitwalkins.gulfcareersllc.com
Call Center Representative Responsibilities:
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Making sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
Call Center Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, and strong typing skills.
- Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations.
- Strong time management and decision-making skills.
- Adaptability and accountability.
- Fluency in multiple languages may be desired.
Are you interested or do you know someone interested in the Call Centre Representative at Clemenceau Medical Centre position? Email your CV or Resume to the attached email with the subject (Position – Name) or use the Apply Now button to fill the form
Please send your CV to: hr