وظائف لدى Google في اسطنبول ، تركيا
Media Effectiveness Specialist (Turkish, English)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in media and advertising measurement, attribution, and incrementality solutions and frameworks
- Ability to speak and write in Turkish and English fluently
- Experience in media effectiveness, video measurement, and ad operations
- Experience working on online to offline measurement solutions, app measurement/tracking, geo-experiments, cross-device measurement, incrementality measurement solutions, full funnel measurement, video measurement, and advanced Google Analytics features
- Knowledge of data analysis and segmentation
- Ability to influence executive levels on measurement and drive technical outcomes
About The Job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
You will work on a team that is based in the Specialist organization within our Large Customer Sales team. The Specialist organization works side by side with Business teams to define, promote, and scale best practices by being true specialists in each relevant area.
In this role, you will help shape how advertisers determine the success of their advertising and provide excellent client service, research, and media analysis. Working with advertisers, you will set the direction and strategy and execute on it while continuously sharing best practices and advocating for high quality ad effectiveness.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Set Media Effectiveness strategy by ensuring that customers have Media Effectiveness approaches that reflect best practice. Develop, pitch, and implement holistic and innovative measurement plans aligned to client business objectives.
- Support our clients in developing robust measurement strategies and help them work successfully across Performance, Search, and Video/Display solutions.
- Work on a project basis with clients to help them solve their measurement challenges through a process of education, experimentation, consultation, and analysis leading to extensive business growth.
- Develop advanced measurement approaches via full funnel measurement, cross-media measurement, and Geo experiments to prove the value of Google advertising.
- Build excellent relationships with key stakeholders at the customers and agencies to be seen as trusted advisors on measurement topics through data analysis and insights.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .