وظائف لدى Linxon في فريداباد ، هاريانا ، الهند
Purpose of the Job:
Project Controller is responsible for continuous measurement, analysis, forecasting and reporting of project cost, cash and revenues, for monitoring and recording changes as well as for implementation of aligned project specific strategies. The Project Controller is responsible for all the financial aspects of a projects that will be executed in Europe.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Identifying and applying Project Controlling best practices
- Developing detailed Projects Cost Structures and coding under the Standard Work Breakdown Structures for various project types
- Supporting tendering teams in all commercial aspects
- Apply cost allocation and project accounting principles to ensure accurate cost reporting
- Compiling, monitoring, reporting, and presenting project performance i.e. project cost, P&L, revenue, cash, change orders, and claims
Experience & Education Required:
- Extensive experience in Project Controlling, especially estimating, project accounting and reporting, and change control
- Experience in budget allocation and establishing Cost Baselines
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant qualification, and relevant job experience of minimum 5 years.
- The job is in support of Sweden and UK
- Travel expectations: From time to time, on as-needed basis. Max once per quarter