وظائف لدى MERATH في المنصورية ,جبل لبنان ,لبنان
Program Coordinator – Relief
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Job Description for Program Coordinator
Position – Program Coordinator (full time)
Location – Beirut and various locations throughout Lebanon
Reporting to – Program Officer (PO)/Director
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with who are LSESD/MERATH’s partners – pastors and community-based organization leaders
- Help support churches and partners to establish program opportunities
- Backstop Program Officer(s) on reports and proposals through drafting and researching
- Manage projects throughout the lifecycle as assigned
- Research and cultivate new donor relationships
- Track budgets and spending and activity plans with church partners
- Support implementation of monitoring and evaluation processes for projects, including follow-up/monitoring visits
- Monitor progress of programs towards stated goals and outcomes as well as budget tracking
- Facilitate feedback and complaints from beneficiaries, help collect beneficiary stories and photographs (with beneficiary consent) for reporting and marketing purposes
- Conduct follow-up interviews and focus groups with beneficiaries to obtain feedback
- Provide feedback to Program Officer(s) and Director on the progress/status of programs
- Collect and analyze necessary paperwork from programs and propose ways to improve systems and processes
- Maintain relief and development unit and project documentation and updating data input, records, systems
- Represent MERATH/LSESD at humanitarian coordination meetings, as necessary
- Support development of MERATH strategies
- Work with Program Officers and other staff to improve monitoring and evaluation systems and processes.
- Report on a regular basis to the relevant Program Officer(s) and/or Director to update them on all relevant activities.
- Assist the Program Officer(s) and other staff on other logistics, monitoring and evaluation, and relief and development matters as requested.
- Work with the Communications Officer and Donor and Public Relations (DPR) team to support planning for visitors who want to visit MERATH’s projects.
- Work closely with the Program Officers and MERATH’s finance team to facilitate the implementation of all aspects of the various projects.
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience in research, writing, coordination and project implementation in relief contexts preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation of relief and development projects preferred.
- Flexible and able to work with ambiguity
- Ability to maintain positive relationships
- Strong team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organized and systematic when approaching each task
- Able to work in Arabic and English, both written and spoken
- Ability to drive in Lebanon (license required)