وظائف لدى Miswag في بغداد ,العراق
Sr. DevOps Engineer
Miswag is Iraq’s first online shopping platform and the largest retail platform in terms of valuation in the Iraqi market. Miswag was founded in 2014 and was designed and brought to life by a team of Iraqi specialists in website programming, commercial experts, and industry veterans. Miswag aims to introduce quality and convenience to the Iraqi market by bringing high-quality goods, convenience, and world-class service into the hands of Iraqi shoppers.
At Miswag, we give equal emphasis to both our customers and people. We believe that behind every great company is a great team. With a diversity of backgrounds, ideas, options, and life experiences. We hire intelligent, creative, and passionate professionals who believe in continuous learning and development. Our culture is one that encourages, supports, and celebrates our innovation, people, and their efforts. And looks to expand and build it constantly.
We’re looking for a talented DevOps Engineer passionate about building scalable, secure, and resilient architecture. You will be part of a great team of engineers fond of optimization and efficiency.
- Manage our AWS cloud resources.
- Maintain our Kubernetes environment.
- Writing automation scripts and templates to automate the infrastructure provisioning and the application testing/deployment.
- Develop a resilient observability system that can give insights about the infrastructure and the applications with automated alerts.
- Set up testing tools and environments that ensure a stable release.
- Finding strategies for cost optimization in the cloud.
- Managing Linux servers.
- Secure the infrastructure by maintaining the permissions and setting up Firewalls.
- Writing documentation for your work and drawing diagrams to share knowledge with other team members.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience as a DevOps.
- Cloud Computing – AWS is preferred with various services like S3/EC2/ALB/VPC/Route53/RDS/Lambda/Cloudwatch/WAF/ECS/EKS/Elasticache.
- Monitoring – Prometheus and Grafana
- Linux – At least one distribution CentOS/Ubuntu/Debian.
- Docker – Good understanding of containers, building docker images, and using docker-compose.
- Kubernetes – Managing Kubernetes cluster, deploying applications, and writing deployment templates with Helm.
- CI/CD – GitHub actions, Gitlab CI/CD, and GitOps tools like ArgoCD or FluxCD.
- Databases – with SQL and NoSQL databases, mainly MySQL.
- Infrastructure as code – At least one of the IaC tools AWS CDK/Cloudformation/Terraform.
- Programming Language – to build custom tools and scripts with at least one language, TypeScript/Python/Golang/PHP.
- Version and workflow control – Git and Git-Flow
- Research capability – Passion for learning new technologies and finding solutions to improve the current infrastructure.