وظائف لدى National Foods Limited في كراتشي ، السند ، باكستان
EVP & Culture Specialist
The role will work closely with the Head of Culture & Sustainability to plan, develop, and communicate the People & Culture Agenda of the organization – specifically in areas relating to DEI, Dignity at Work, and Employee Value Proposition with the aim to lead as a best-in-class Employer Brand. This role is expected to operate with a high level of independence and autonomy and is responsible for end to end design to execution of programs within these areas.
1) Employee Value Proposition
- Assist the Head of Culture & Sustainability with development of the Employee Value Proposition and the Employee Brand for NFL.
- Develop an engagement strategy to communicate the EVP across the organization and externally as well. This will include close liaison with ad and social media agencies.
- Measure results of roll out in order to continuously work towards improvement of the EVP.
2) Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Research modern DEI theories for introduction to the organization.
- Help design and implement D&I programs and processes:
– Training / Lunch & Learn Programs.
– Lean In groups / Employee Resource Groups / Networks.
– Mentorship programs for underrepresented groups.
– Celebrations etc.
- Work closely with colleagues and stakeholders in order to embed programs for success.
- Provide thoughtful input where insensitivities / inequities are noticed and feedback into program design process. Where required design communications around.
- Collect, analyze and report on D&I related data. Identify issues and make suggestions as appropriate.
3) Dignity at Work
- Implement DAW related engagement & training plan.
- Communication roll out across the organization.
- Work closely with L&D to develop and roll out training program [internal e-modules and external programs]
- Closely monitor the plan and work with Business HR for roll out within business and down the line.
- Modify the plan as required by building consensus with stakeholders.
- Sustaining and improving the platform beyond initial rollout.
Education: Minimum Bachelor’s (focus in Human Resources, Organization Behavior, Psychology would be preferred)
Experience: Minimum 3-5 years of experience preferably in HR Business Partnering or Talent Acquisition. The depth of the experience and capability of the incumbent is of more importance than number of years.
- Project Management & Delivery
- Planning & Organization Skills
- Stakeholder Management
- Influencing Skills
- Communication Skills