وظائف لدى Navitas في لاهور , البنجاب , باكستان
Student Recruitment Manager – Navitas North America
About the role
The Student Recruitment Manager (SRM) is a product sales role that will execute Navitas’ regional and divisional student recruitment strategies for the University Partnerships North America (UPNA) division, recruiting to all North America colleges. Based in Karachi or Lahore (preference will be given to candidates based in Karachi), this role will assist with student recruitment from across Pakistan.
The key responsibility of the SRM is to drive sales on behalf of the colleges within the University Partnerships North America (UPNA) division. This role will play an important part in generating leads and participating in conversion activities, through working with agencies, schools and other channels to achieve student number targets across the UPNA portfolio.
The candidate we seek will ideally have the following:
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, sales or a related discipline
- Salesforce experience desirable
- An understanding of the international education industry and visa process
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to tailor the message to various types of audiences, i.e. Presenting benefits of Navitas to a student vs. parent vs. business partner
- Experience in building and managing internal and external relationships, particularly with agents
- Proven ability to work in a multi-cultural matrixed environment
- Demonstrated team player with excellent relationship management skills in a commercial, fast paced environment
- Ability to articulate the benefits/value proposition of Navitas products
- Emotional intelligence – ability to build relationships and influence
- Responsive – acts with urgency and outcome driven
- Results oriented – driven to succeed
What we can offer you:
- Career progression and professional development pathways
- A strong, positive and values driven workplace culture
- Collegial and collaborative environment with a commitment to education
- Access to, and support from, a comprehensive and experienced sales and marketing workforce
- Mobility within the business and global locations
Navitas is a leading global education provider that has helped generations of learners transform their lives through education. We create life-changing opportunities to learn by delivering an extensive range of educational services to over 70,000 aspirational students across our global network each year.
Diversity and Inclusion
Navitas promotes and embraces an inclusive and diversified workforce. We believe equality, flexibility and diversity in the workplace will deliver a rich and collaborative environment for our employees, students and clients.
We encourage applications from candidates with disabilities, of all ages and genders and diverse community groups.
How to apply
Please apply online. For enquiries about the role, please contact Shehroze Nazar.
Applications close on 22/07/2022 at 12:00am however, we reserve the right to progress or confirm applicants prior to close date. Applications received after the close date may be considered pending the recruitment process.
For further information or to view other opportunities, please visit navitas.com/careers
Successful candidates will require full working rights in Pakistan.