وظائف لدى Pratt & Whitney في بنغالورو ، كارناتاكا ، الهند
Deputy Manager/Manager Spare Parts Planning
Spare Parts Services (SPS) Planning Associates Team Lead / Supervisor – Direct Materials
Overall Purpose of Job:
- As a Planning Associate Lead, you will be responsible for the performance and oversee the entire portfolio of part numbers / Spare parts in regards to on time deliveries and inventories.
- You will assist the SPS Planners, located in Montreal Canada, with managing a just in time procurement environment with; scheduling, planning and ordering aircraft engine parts within a SAP information system.
- You will report to a Business Lead (Nadia Parissi, Denise Silva) and will be responsible for ensuring daily activities are being met to expectations
- Ensure Supply Management tasks are being completed to Spares (SPS) expectations
- Material transfer from the production environment to our spare parts stores and vice versa; same from PW Components Solutions (PWCS) to Spare Parts (plant 17).
- Ensure SC material planners / Account Specialists are promise dating their delivery schedules and reviewing the 2 months look ahead of our production requirements.
- Review and modify safety stock per Planners’ recommendations
- Work with Planners on proactive measures for upcoming demand and shortages (i.e. Beyond Request process)
- Negotiate and expedite deliveries while re-aligning deliveries per Production / Spares requirements.
- Understand and manage KPIs within the team and highlight issues to leadership.
People Management Responsibilities
- SPS Planning Associate Lead / Supervisor will be responsible for delegation of overflow work to the Planning Associates
- Act as a SME for less experienced Planning Associates in planning related terminology and process
- Empowered to take initiatives towards streamlining process and support the management of various KPIs for the team.
- Assist/Train group as new functions are introduced
- Ensure teams are following all the roles & responsibilities and control & compliance parameters
- Ensure open communication and provide constructive feedback to all team members regularly for career progression of all team members
Client Customer Responsibilities
- Communicate performance and issues with onshore Spares Planning teams for groups functions
- Roll up findings from daily/weekly activities to communicate with leadership
- Role will occasionally be responsible for knowledge transfer of new functions as introduced by the Spares team
- Drive change management projects with the team.
- TPM Activities
PO Scheduling Maintenance
Part Maintenance Activities
Inventory Re-location Activities
- Material Schedule Realignment
- Allocations (Transfer Orders)
- 6+ years business experience with a focus on Production / Manufacturing Planning
- Experience as a team lead for teams 5-10 people
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Industrial Management
- Fluent in English, French a plus
- Knowledge in materials planning, procurement and inventories management
- Familiar with MRP, SAP
- Microsoft Office
شارك هذا الموضوع:
- اضغط للطباعة (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط لمشاركة الموضوع على Reddit (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Tumblr (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Pinterest (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Pocket (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على Telegram (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على WhatsApp (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على Skype (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- النقر لإرسال رابط عبر البريد الإلكتروني إلى صديق (فتح في نافذة جديدة)