وظائف لدى Shell في مسقط ,عُمان
Central Control Room Operator
Shell has been a partner in Oman’s remarkable development and progress over the past several decades. Shell has provided pioneering technologies and expertise to Oman’s energy industry helping to create value for the wider community of which we have proudly been a part.Position Purpose:As part of the Field Operations team, the Central Control Room Operator will be assigned to monitor and control the performance of the wells, facilities, and utilities in the field, operate control room equipment and direct the field operators and maintenance crew in routine and troubleshooting operations.This position is a field based 12hrs day/night shift and rotational 15/13 days positionPosition Accountabilities:The position reports to the Field Operations Manager. –Key Accountabilities include:Control Room Operations
- Responsible for the Central Control Room Operations for Oman Operated assets.
- Provide guidance to the field operators on field operation requirements.
- Deliver production plan for gas and condensate production within specified quality.
- Optimise Gas/Liquid production within limits/plan
- Monitor operating parameters of level, pressure, flow rate, temperature using the Supervisory Computer, DCS and the graphics control panel.
- Operate wells and production facilities in accordance to specified operating procedures, operating envelopes and design intent; where there is deviation, ensure authorized approval and control measures are put in place
- Liaise with stakeholders concerned on current operating conditions.
- Adjust operating parameters set points to meet process and product requirements as stipulated in guidelines or operating envelope.
- Produce daily operations report, highlighting equipment and process faults compiled from operators timely
- Assist the production supervisor in preparation of monthly plant performance and equipment run hours, including availability statistics.
- Operate plant-safeguarding, alarm management, CCTV, Process data historian systems located in the Control Room and Auxiliary Control Room.
- Maintain good housekeeping within the Control Building and immediate surrounding.
- Maintain records showing movement of plant documents and tools/equipment stored in the Control Building
- Review daily Permit to Work (PTW) /Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) submissions and contribute to daily PTW/JHA/Toolbox Meetings
- Maintain overview of PtW activity across the concession and staff/ contractors’ presence
- Ensure HSE rules and regulations are enforced and that operational, maintenance, logistics, wells and project activities are executed safely (SIMOPS) and efficiently
- Apply Operations HSSE Case, SIMOPS and MOPO and be competent in Frontline Barrier Management / Human Barrier tasks
- Apply AMS Ensure Quality Product (EQP) and Ensure Safe Production (ESP) processes; operator tasks, shift handover, start of shift orientation, alarm management and abnormal situation management.
- Maintain operational registers and controls
- Support commissioning and start-up of new assets/wells in conjunction with the Project delivery and AOR/CSU teams where requested.
Supply & Demand Management
- Execute firm daily production nominations issued by SDO HPIM engineer
- Liaise with the partner’s GNOC/SR-CPP control rooms and Gas network Operator on ramp-up/slow- down requests
- Responsible to maintain product quality at delivery point
- Record Flaring/venting and equipment down times
- Interface with OSC & Field operations staff on incident response
- Interface with Emergency Response room.
Ways of working
- Apply a learner’s mindset and drive continuous improvement, safety culture and performance across the asset.
- Drive the compliance to procedures for all activities: operations, maintenance, etc.
- Apply digitalization enabled work practices, such as connected worker etc.
- To collaborate with the partner’s Gas Network Operations Centre (GNOC) and the SR-CPP Control Room Staff.
Dimensions:Assets: Onshore processing facilities, wells, pipelines, utilities and supporting infrastructureSpecific Challenges
- Be part of an efficient & effective Field Operations team setting the Oman Shell Operating/HSSE culture in the field with ongoing expansion of new producing wells, facilities, and infrastructure over the next 20 years.
What We Need From YouQualification & Experience.
- Only open for Omani nationals
- Diploma or degree in an Engineering Discipline
- At least 7 years’ experience in Gas field Production & Maintenance Operations.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Gas facility Control Room Operations
- Able to meet Human Performance standard for control room operators
- Preferably has experience with Gas Supply/Demand management interfaces with gas network operator
- Preferably has demonstrable experience in production operations of a tight / unconventional gas field.
- Ability to read and Interpret Process and Cause and Effects Drawings is required
- DCS and Computer Assisted Operations experience preferred (Schneider electric, Osisoft Pi is a plus)
- Gas Processing facilities / techniques knowledge & experience required
- Can demonstrate to be skilled in Operational HSE management.
- Must have been certified skilled in Emergency preparedness and response,
Leadership & Behaviors
- Demonstrated commitment to Goal Zero performance of No Harm and No Leaks through Process Safety Thinking every day
- Proven Positive, proactive attitude toward improvements and improved ways of working
- Demonstrated strong team skills and a proven ability to work in a team environment is required
- Self-starter, highly motivated, good communication skills
- Embraces and drives the application of information, automation, digitalization technologies
An innovative place to work There’s never been a more exciting time to work at Shell.Join us and you’ll be adding your talent and imagination to a business with the ambition to shape the future – whether by investing in oil, gas and renewable energy to meet demand, exploring new ways to store energy, or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently, everyone at Shell does their part.An inclusive place to work To power progress, we need to attract and develop the brightest minds and make sure every voice is heard. Here are just some of the ways we are nurturing an inclusive environment – one where you can express your ideas, extend your skills, and reach your potential.
- We’re creating a space where people with disabilities can excel through transparent recruitment process, workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Feel free to let us know about your circumstances when you apply, and we’ll take it from there.
- We’re closing the gender gap – whether that’s through action on equal pay or by enabling more women to reach senior roles in engineering and technology.
- We’re striving to be a pioneer of an inclusive and diverse workplace, promoting equality for employees regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
- We consider ourselves a flexible employer and want to support you finding the right balance. We encourage you to discuss this with us in your application.
A rewarding place to work Combine our creative, collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range of benefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice.
تابع نشمي للوظائف على