وظائف لدى SolarAfrica Energy Pty Ltd في بريتوريا ، جوتنج ، جنوب إفريقيا
We seek a highly organised project scheduler to implement and oversee project schedules. In this role, you will collaborate with Project Lead and Construction Manager, set tasks, and monitor the execution of project timelines. You will also prepare project progress and performance evaluation reports.Project schedulers should possess solid industry knowledge and demonstrable experience in project scheduling to ensure success. A top-notch project scheduler will be someone whose expertise leads to the realisation of envisaged project goals.Position of the job in the organisation:
The successful candidate will report directly to the Construction Manager.Principal responsibilities:
- Consult with project managers and technical experts to set up assignments, tasks, and subtasks.
- Develop, implement, and maintain an effective scheduling management system.
- Coordinate project timelines with internal departments and external stakeholders.
- Monitoring project timelines and deadlines.
- Identify potential project schedule delays and facilitate intervention in a timeous manner.
- Evaluate performance and preparing project progress reports.
- Accommodate updates and changes to project schedules.
- Recommend solutions to keep projects within budget and completed on time.
- Keep stakeholders informed of project timelines and deadlines.
- Document project scheduling processes and maintain records.
A minimum of three years of experience as a project scheduler in the renewables industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in project management or a related field.
- Advanced proficiency in project scheduling software, such as MS Projects and Primavera P6.
- Extensive experience in schedule planning and management.
- In-depth knowledge of the scope of projects within the renewable industry.
- Advanced ability to evaluate project progress and facilitate interventions.
- Ability to keep stakeholders informed of project timelines and changes.
- Excellent organisational, time-management, and communication skills.
- Solar or renewable industry experience.
- Successful project scheduling experience
- Prepared to travel and work remotely depending on project needs
We hire, reward, and recognise our team against these values. It is imperative that you believe in these values and demonstrates them consistently.
- We are passionate and proud of what we do.
- We communicate candidly, especially when it is difficult
- We take the initiative, share our mistakes, and grow together
- We are dependable and take accountability
- No one person is bigger than the solution – no egos