وظائف لدى S&P Global في إسلام آباد ، باكستان
The Role: Associate, Fulfillment
Shift: This is a night shift position.
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
The Candidate will be joining a team of highly motivated and professional individuals. The fulfillment team is responsible for onboarding Client on multiple Data delivery platforms the client is being contracted for. The team onboard the clients by processing Free Trials, New Sales, Renewals, Cancellations and Suspensions in a timely manner aligning to Service Level Agreement. The team works 24/5, liaison very closely with the Sales Representatives, Account Managers and Product Managers in understanding the client requirements and configuring the entitlements and capabilities suiting client needs. Client on-boarding is one of the most critical functions as it directly impacts client experience/delight, servicing and relationships — all of which, in turn, impact ACV. As businesses get more competitive, we need to ensure that clients’ onboard process is handled quickly as we deal with entitlements on products and contents what S&P offers.
What’s In It For You
- In this role, you will work very closely with the front line commercial team in understanding the client requirements and enabling the products and services access the client is looking for.
- You will get exposure to the different products, services and data S&P deliver/offer to clients via various delivery platforms
- You will get challenged on a daily basis with a steep learning curve.
- Collaborate closely with Sales Representatives and Account Managers in understanding the clients’ requirements and configuring client accounts with relevant entitlements and capabilities based on the contract the client signed for.
- Need to ensure that he/she does the needful checks and balances before turning on and off the access to the clients.
- Process Free Trials, New Sales, Renewals, Cancellations and Suspensions in a timely manner aligning to Service Level Agreement.
- Ability to work on multiple entitlements process.
- Work closely with Order-To-Cash teams to get client onboard smoothly whenever required
- Respond to requests for information in a timely, professional and positive manner
- Quick in decision-making on client platform onboarding issues and client access issues.
- Able to perform root cause analysis for any client access issue and come up with a preventive solution
- Adapt systems and applications used internally
- The individual should proactively find ways to improve the overall team’s efficiency by recommending process improvements with LEAN and Automation ideas and also strive towards the successful implementation of the ideas.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Finance, Business, Economics or any other specialization.
- Strong customer service skills to effectively work and resolve Fulfillment cases.
- The employee will be expected to work well within a team and demonstrate exceptional learning agility, creativity and problem-solving ability.
- Must possess a diagnostic approach to assist our internal stakeholders including frontline Commercial teams and Product Managers/Owners
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Possess excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Fluency and eloquence in English are required.
- Knowledge of MS Office products is a must.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- It’s mandate to work night shifts specifically in New York Hours.
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit: S&P Global Market Intelligence
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
203 – Entry Professional (EEO Job Group) (inactive), 20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), FINANC203 – Entry Professional (EEO Job Group)
Job ID: 272757
Posted On: 2022-06-17
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan