وظائف لدى STARLINK في الدوحة ,قطر
Retail Sales Executive: – Start Immediately
We are on the lookout for an experienced Retail Sales Executive: to join our awesome team at Starlink in Doha.
Growing your career as a Full Time Retail Sales Executive: is a fantastic opportunity to develop exceptional skills.
If you are strong in cooperation, planning and have the right personality for the job, then apply for the position of Retail Sales Executive: at Starlink today!
Retail Sales Executive
This is an exciting opportunity to grow your retail sales career and experience unlimited earning potential in an innovative, team-oriented environment. Starlink’s exclusive distribution, best-in- class products, services and sales process enable you to build long term relationship and a rewarding career.
- Provide a professional and a world-class customer experience. Utilize a proven sales process to discover each customer’s need and lead them through a select of products and services of Starlink
- Build relationships with customers. Proactively and effectively communicate product features and benefits, promotional information and provide timely response and relevant follow-up.
- Demonstrate a tenacious drive for result, attend to retail showroom visitors in a professional and timely manner
- Maintain record of customer information
- Answer customer inquiries about product specifications, pricing, and payment methods
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge
- Undertake additional related responsibilities as required.
- Promote the sales of products by spotting and seizing sales opportunities, offering alternatives solutions to problems and suggesting add-on sales in order to achieve the established sales target.
- Suggest means of improving sales to his supervisor as well as determine “slow moving” or “non-selling” items and suggest sales action.
- Maintain a full display of products via merchandising methods as laid down by the company.
- Be an ‘expert’ on the product range.
- Be up to date with changes in the company’s products range such as new items or changes in existing items; Keep the Sales Manager informed of any customer’s problems/comments on the product range and/or any gaps in the range.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in retail sales in local or Gulf market will be a plus
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role
- Adept at using technology required for store operations e.g.: POS systems, interactive demonstrations
- Genuine desire to grow and learn, as well as contribute positively to a team-oriented work environment.
- Ability to work in flexible schedule and locations
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent customer service ability
- Professional in appearance and attitude
- Ability to present technical product knowledge
- Results oriented
- Ability to thrive in a business environment
- Team Player
- Good communication skills in English – Arabic a plus
- Manage Relationships & Diversity
- Customer Orientation
- Analysis & Problem Solving
- Learning and Self-Development
- Communicate with Others
- Time Management
- Planning & Organizing
- Manage & Develop People (if applicable)
- Learning opportunities
- Opportunities to grow
- Advantageous package
Job originally posted on GrabJobs. If you need to report this job please contact GrabJobs