وظائف لدى toters delivery في جل الديب ,جبل لبنان ,لبنان
Toters is an on-demand e-commerce and delivery platform and operates a service that enables customers to get anything in their city at the highest level of convenience. At Toters, technology is at the heart of everything we do. We have product teams that are working hard every day to create products that make our customers’ lives easier. Our engineers are also continuously creating solutions to make our processes more efficient, all in an effort to get to our customers fast and at the best cost. If you are interested in working in a high growth startup environment, and look to be part of a team that will potentially change the way customers shop in the Middle East, apply now.
The Operations Supervisor position in Beirut is key in driving Toters’ growth across the country, and with multiple stakeholders. We are looking for a multi-skilled candidate with strong order management and organizational skills to supervise the daily operations and dashboard. The selected individual will help Toters grow and manage the day-to-day operations, while working closely with the fleet management and customer care team, and reporting directly to the Operations Lead.
- Monitor the order queue for any new orders and manage the new order assignment process up to 6 days a week using the automated system
- Follow up on previous or canceled orders with the relevant department to ensure delivering excellent customer satisfaction.
- Follow up on assigned orders with phone calls to drivers, to ensure orders are received and being processed without any issues and addresses are accurate.
- Escalate any issues with orders, especially live orders that require administrator intervention, and use administrator capabilities in the system to re-assign orders to other drivers if necessary.
- Meet the KPI targets for order fulfillment and service quality.
- Handle and report daily issues with drivers while they are delivering orders to Fleet Managers to reduce bad behavior and promote better training and communication.
- Channel market feedback to the technology team to fix any bugs or suggest new features to improve the automated system.
- Handle daily driver chats and inquiries, and issue tickets for them if necessary.
- B.A., B.S. or M.S. in Engineering (electrical/computer/SW), Business, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- A responsible individual who is able to wear multiple hats to get the job done, from sitting behind a desk and performing order management tasks, to following up with relevant departments and delivery fleet.
- The ability to manage the operation 6 days a week during lunch and dinner peak hours.
- Flexible and willing to work weekends and evening shift is a must.
- Strong organization and multitasking skills.
- Tech savvy. Able to learn and use web tools.
تابع نشمي للوظائف على