وظائف مالية لدى Samaritan’s Purse في جوبا ، جنوب السودان
Finance Manager, Emergency Response
At Samaritan’s Purse, the Gospel really is at the center of all we do! We start each day with a time of devotions and prayer and from there we go into our work empowered to make a difference in the world. Our teams are full of passionate people who want to work with excellence and serve to make an eternal impact. If you are searching for more than just a job, but a Career with meaning, come see how we accomplish that!
A day in the life of a Finance Manager with our Emergency Response in South Sudan
We are hiring a Finance Manager for our Emergency Response team in South Sudan. This role is responsible for developing, implementing, and coordinating all financial and budgetary aspects of the country office. This manager leads their team and is responsible for administrative field accounting, expenditures, bookkeeping and payroll related to the programs, projects, and region.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظف تعليم لدى منظمة اليونيسف
In This Role, You Will Have The Opportunity To
- Maintain a strong Christian witness to colleagues, vendors, charitable beneficiaries, and the general public.
- Provide support to Base Manager and/or Program Managers with regard to financial policies/practices and related areas as required.
- Review and approve financial transactions for field operations based in the region as appropriate (includes vouchers, FERs, Cash Advances, transfers, etc.).
- Perform daily functions including recording all cash, check and bank transfer transactions, maintain cash and bank ledgers, monitor cash advances and field expense reports, reconcile cash on hand and monthly bank reconciliation.
- Provide required monthly financial reports by specified deadlines to the Country Director and IHQ as assigned.
- Ensure adequate cash flow for operations and safety of financial resources at base.
- Ensure all cash is reconciled on a weekly basis, reporting any over/under to country office and investigate any over/under situations.
- Lead your finance team by providing direction, coordination, and evaluation. This includes interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Check out why people love serving with Samaritan’s Purse:إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب ممثل خدمة العملاء لدى شركة TeleMEdia inc. في السودان
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university with an emphasis in accounting or related field of study and 5+ years related experience;
- CPA or equivalent certification preferred
- Financial management experience, particularly in a foreign context, is preferred.
- Experience working with foreign currencies and external grants.
- Above average written and verbal communication skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Able to manage people and delegate responsibility.
- Able to work in a diplomatic way in adverse and pressure-filled environments.
- Able to encourage and demonstrate concern for the well-being of international and national staff.
Job Location: Juba, South Sudan
Type (Full-Time/Part-Time/Associate): Full-Time
Restrictions (Accompanied/Non-Accompanied): Non-Accompanied ( No Spouse or Families)
Language Requirement: English Fluency Required
Travel Expectations: Occasional travel to field locations
- Career with purpose!
- Medical, prescription, dental & vision coverage
- Disability insurance
- Term Life insurance
- Retirement savings plan (after 1 year)
- 10 paid holidays (holiday observance will depend on the host country)
- 12 vacation days per year
- Annual home leave
Samaritan’s Purse Mission Statementإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب متدرب في الصحة والتغذية لدى منظمة UNICEF في خرطوم
Samaritan’s Purse is a nondenominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan’s Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God’s love through His Son, Jesus Christ. The organization serves the Church worldwide to promote the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Samaritan’s Purse Statement Of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. (1 Thessalonians 2:13; 2 Timothy 3:15-17)
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19; John 10:30; Ephesians 4:4-6)
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. (Matthew 1:23; John 1:1-4 and 1:29; Acts 1:11 and 2:22-24; Romans 8:34; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Philippians 2:5-11; Hebrews 1:1-4 and 4:15)
- We believe that all men everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God, that Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation, and that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ results in regeneration by the Holy Spirit. (Luke 24:46-47; John 14:6; Acts 4:12; Romans 3:23; 2 Corinthians 5:10-11; Ephesians 1:7 and 2:8-9; Titus 3:4-7)
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life. (John 3:5-8; Acts 1:8 and 4:31; Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 2:14; Galatians 5:16-18; Ephesians 6:12; Colossians 2:6-10)
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation and eternal punishment. (1 Corinthians 15:51-57; Revelation 20:11-15)
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in the Lord Jesus Christ and that all true believers are members of His body, the church. (1 Corinthians 12:12, 27; Ephesians 1:22-23)
- We believe that the ministry of evangelism and discipleship is a responsibility of all followers of Jesus Christ. (Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Romans 10:9-15; 1 Peter 3:15)
- We believe God’s plan for human sexuality is to be expressed only within the context of marriage, that God created man and woman as unique biological persons made to complete each other. God instituted monogamous marriage between male and female as the foundation of the family and the basic structure of human society. For this reason, we believe that marriage is exclusively the union of one genetic male and one genetic female. (Genesis 2:24; Matthew 19:5-6; Mark 10:6-9; Romans 1:26-27; 1 Corinthians 6:9)
- We believe that we must dedicate ourselves to prayer, to the service of our Lord, to His authority over our lives, and to the ministry of evangelism. (Matthew 9:35-38; 22:37-39, and 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Romans 10:9-15 and 12:20-21; Galatians 6:10; Colossians 2:6-10; 1 Peter 3:15)
- We believe that human life is sacred from conception to its natural end; and that we must have concern for the physical and spiritual needs of our fellowmen. (Psalm 139:13; Isaiah 49:1; Jeremiah 1:5; Matthew 22:37-39; Romans 12:20-21; Galatians 6:10)
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا