وظائف محاسبة لدى UPS في جوموشوفا ,دوزجي ,تركيا
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
United Parcel Service is a global leader in logistics, offering a broad range of solutions including the transportation of packages and freight, the facilitation of international trade, and the deployment of advanced technology to manage the world of business more efficiently.
- Bachelor’s degree,
- Field Sales experience (preferably in the logistics industry),
- Advanced level of English,
- Able to use MS Office programs effectively,
- Has an analytical mindset,
- Successful in communication and persuasion,
- Good written and verbal expression skills,
- Ability to initiate and develop relationships both internal and external of the organization,
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets – planning, prioritizing and controlling own workload,
- Ability to manage multiple tasks under pressure in a demanding and stressed environment,
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Teamwork, flexibility and self-motivation, and ability to manage complex activities,
- Open-minded to changing targets, results oriented,
- Residing in Istanbul, preferably on the European side,
- Having a license and actively driving
- Making visits to the customers,
- Creating a customer portfolio and ensuring the participation of new customers in the portfolio,
- Presenting Sales Reports regularly,
- To produce solutions by determining the demands of the customers.
If you would like to be a part of our team:
We look forward to your application!
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.