وظائف هندسية لدى مجموعة KTG في الكويت
An execution Engineer is a professional who is responsible for all technical and engineering aspects of their assigned projects. They plan, schedule, predict, and manage all the technical tasks of their assigned project to assure accuracy, proper resources, and quality from start to finish.
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring the assigned engineering projects.
- Monitoring compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Planning, implementing and reviewing safety and security protocols at the site.
- Schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all the technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
- Site office administration and control.
- Certification of all site-related bills and ensuring timely payment of bills.
- Preparing progress reports (Targeted vs. Achieved) on a daily, fortnightly, and monthly basis and taking corrective actions as needed.
- Coordinating with planning, purchase, and accounts departments in head office for smooth execution of construction activities at the site.
- Ensuring timely delivery of the project by planning and monitoring the execution of site activities.
- Interacting daily with associates/suppliers and customers to interpret their needs and requirements and representing them in the field.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with the project head and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support.
- Issuing and revising BOQs.
- Communication and influencing skills, in person and in writing.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to lead and manage teams and projects.
- Attention to detail but also the ability to see the implications for the bigger picture.
- Commercial awareness.
- Customer service.
- The organisation, time management, prioritising and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload.
- Project management and supervision skills.
- Good knowledge of IT packages.
- Minimum 5 years of experience.
- Should have a working knowledge of MS Excel, AutoCAD, and MS Project.
Interested candidates can email their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
تابع نشمي للوظائف على