وظائف هندسية لدى Ampug Manpower في بنغالورو ، كارناتاكا ، الهند
Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Hiring for Senior Software Testing Engineer /Lead at Bangalore
Job Title : Senior QA Engineer/Lead
Location : Rajajinagar, Bangalore (work from office)
Job type : Permanent
Experience required : Senior QA Engineer Lead :4 years+
Availability : immediate to 30 days
If you are interested, kindly fill the form:
We are looking for an experienced senior QA engineer/Lead to oversee our quality assurance team. You will be required to oversee all aspects of software and product testing within the company. This may include developing test strategies, drawing up test documents, identifying faults, and reviewing QA reports.
To ensure success as a senior QA engineer you should have extensive experience in analytics, high-level problem-solving skills, and the ability to manage project. A top-notch senior QA engineer ensures the smooth running of the QA department and ultimately customer satisfaction.
▪ Bachelor’s degree in computer science, product management or relevant field.
▪ Previous experience as a QA engineer.
▪ Managerial experience preferred.
▪ High-level analytical skills.
▪ Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
▪ Critical thinker.
▪ Detail oriented.
▪ At least 4+ yrs quality assurance experience in Agile Development environments
▪ Familiarity with Agile Software Development Methodologies
▪ Minimum 4+ yrs experience with automation/API/performance testing tools or equivalent automation skills.
Hands on experience in JAVA, selenium, Test Ng, Cypress, git, Jenkins. Jira.
▪ Meeting with the software/product designers to determine quality assurance parameters.
▪ Reviews and validates requirements and technical specifications
▪ Develops and executes test plans and detailed test cases based on requirements and/or customer feedback and prioritization
▪ Designing QA test procedures.
▪ Overseeing the drafting of testing documents.
▪ Leading and Implementing testing procedures and overseeing the QA process.
▪ Troubleshooting quality issues and modifying test procedures.
▪ Conducting analysis checks on product specifications.
▪ Supports, designs, develops, and enhances test processes and reporting for QA processes
▪ Manages testing efforts across many varied projects and tasks under tight deadlines
▪ Mentors and provides training assistance to Associate QA Engineers
تابع نشمي للوظائف على