مطلوب مساعد خدمة الضيوف لدى ماجد الفطيم في الرفاع الغربي ، المحافظة الجنوبية ، البحرين
About The Job
Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, every day! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa, and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE, and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب أخصائي تسويق لدى شركة ماجنا الشرق الأوسط في البحرين
Guest Service Assistant – Magic Planet
Guarantee excellent customer satisfaction, by providing an exciting, professional, and enjoyable experience and monitoring the orderly operation of the store’s equipment in a clean and safe environment.
Key Responsibilities And Accountabilities
- Carries out the daily walk-through to identify faults, breakdowns, and equipment deficiencies for all the store assets (games, rides, points of sale…etc) and reports any issues to the Floor Supervisor on duty and the relevant Technician.
- Carries out small technical jobs (e.g., blocked tickets), empties and reconciles token machines when necessary and takes meter readings, and reconciles tickets in machines.
- Cleans the store machines and rides, maintains the tidiness of the immediate work area to meet company standards.
- Greets and facilitates customers on the floor by persuading them to use all games and rides available in the facility.
- Stays updated on all promotions and fees and advises customers on the best value for money transactions available that meet their specific requirements.
- Issues Magic Planet cards and/or tickets and makes all the relevant transactions using the company’s Embed system, collects, and reconciles cash, and reconciles vouchers, wristbands, and coupons.
- Issues and redeems prizes according to points’ value.
- Always maintains excellent customer service, handles all customer complaints promptly and professionally, and ensures immediate escalation to the Floor Supervisor on duty as required.
- Demonstrates the use of computerized scoring systems (Bowling).
- Deals with customer concerns about payouts and redemption issues.
- Ensures that the Redemption Counter/merchandise items are shuffled periodically and organized in an attractive manner to always maintain a fresh look. Monitors and carries out stock checks with the necessary controls.
- Operates rides according to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs’)
- Ensures that all customers use the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) required for certain attractions in the correct manner.
- Guarantees the safe operation and evacuation of rides in case of accident or breakdown (skills required for Sky Trail).
- Where necessary guarantees children are signed in and out of appropriate areas.
- Completes all log entries in the logbook on a daily basis as required.
- Guarantees proper opening and closing of all rides, machines, and points of sales in the assigned area at the end of the shift/business hours.
Skillset (job-specific Technical Skills And Behavioral Competencies Needed)
- Must have the ability to follow verbal and written communications and communicate effectively with the public and coworkers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Should maintain a high standard of cleanliness without instruction.
- Should maintain a consistently high standard of customer service.
- Experience in the customer services field is preferred.
- Experience in cash handling is preferred. Must be able to explain and enforce operating policies and procedures.