مطلوب مشرف ضمان الجودة لدى نستله في بيروت، لبنان
Nestlé is the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: repect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we’ll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geopraphies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
You will ensure Compliance with Food Safety & Quality requirements in (Nestle & 3PL Warehouses & Co packers & Distributers & Co manufacture ) for Lebanon & Jordan & Palestine
- Define and update the specific quality procedures, instructions and tools in the area of responsibility.
- Assess and ensure compliance with Quality Management System ISO 9001& continuously works with the stakeholders to improve and simplify the existing processes.
- Ensure the implementation of root cause analysis after incidents, near misses, damages in transport or storage or sensitive consumer complaints using Nestlé Continuous Excellence tools in the quest for zero defect.
- Manage the bad goods & destrcution wuth supply chain by validating the process & monitoring the contrinbuter analysis in order to drive improvements & Bad goods reduction.
- Support QA Specilaists in MENA region to lunch RQA & Trial shipments in respective areas in the Levant.
- Conduct trainings, promote quality mindset on shop floor, and contribute to competence development of the Team on Quality aspects.
- Coordinate the implementations of the specific requirements of the FSSC22000 and apply the continuous improvement cycle for the overall Food Safety Management System.
- Establish HACCP studies and related-activities.
- Manage sensory activities, staff and facilities ensuring appropriate use and documentation of sensory in all aspects of quality management.
- Implement proper Foreign body Prevention Program.
- Act as point of contact for I&R related activities to support all NPDI projects by ensuring that all requirements are included from early stage.
- Review analytical results as per the release norm to ensure compliance of RM, Semi finished, and finished products with regulatory and Nestle requirement.
- Perform supplier, warehouse audits according to defined scheduled and ensure compliance with Nestlé requirements.
A day in the life of…إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب اخصائي حساب رئيسي لدى نستله في بيروت
- University graduate or equivalent (preferred food science related)
- Demonstrated competence in their specific field to support business requirements:
- Team member in a factory: Quality, Production Support, Application Group, or, team member in the quality department of the Market, PTC/R&D, Centre, NRC, NQACs
- Business Experience:
- Experience in successfully implementing quality assurance programs: Participating in project teams, Leading part of a change effort
- Participating in audit teams and/or improvement projects with more senior staff members
- Establishing networks of peers, in markets or factories
We offer a dynamic, inclusive, and international working environment with many opportunities across different companies, functions, and regions. Don’t miss the opportunity to join us and work with different teams in an agile and diverse contex
What will make you successful