مطلوب مدير مبيعات لدى شركة الفنار في الرياض ، المملكة العربية السعودية
Sales Manager – Wholesales | alfanar Electric
This position exists to take full responsibility of overall management of Sales Branch.
Plan, develop, execute, and monitor its activities and related systems by optimum resources at efficient cost. Deliver as per company quality standards.
Manage the risks and opportunities to bring the department to a further step.
- Execute sales & marketing strategy to achieve designated sales targets
- Set individual customers targets per product
- Set Monthly forecast per product range, and per customer
- Design the route map for all sales engineers & sales specialists (reps.)
- Monitor the market updates, competitors behaviors and market demand trend
- Assess the risk management and evaluate the performance of the credit facilities granted to customers
- Capitalize on the ties with customers to establish a long-term partnership relations
- Manage the Sales, marketing, and customer service processes efficiently to guarantee the highest rate of customer satisfaction
- Provide close supervision over the company’s premises administrative services
- Monitor the DSO of the customers and follow up with the sales team to collect the receivables, as appropriate
- Set detailed plan to manage customers performance and sustain business continuity
General Responsibilitiesإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مصففين ارفف لدى شركة رائدة لمواد الغذاء في الدمام والجبيل وحفر الباطن وسكاكا وعرعر
- Ability to recruit, recognize and cultivate high performers and expose them in order to create a robust second line of management.
- Ability to recognize low performers and guide them to improve or release them.
- Ability to treat subordinates equally without any discrimination.
- Assessment criteria of subordinates is performance that leads to planned results.
- Ensure availability of delegation of authority matrix to have sufficient delegations as per company policy.
- Must take full responsibility for his operation as per the job description and the required deliverables from this position, taking into consideration the general company guidelines.
- Able to anticipate problems and make the necessary proactive steps to prevent them
- Ability to take necessary and proper timely decisions.
- Deliver the required results in timely manner with required quality and cost.
- Making a Tangible Difference:
- Must make a tangible difference to his area of operation. and exceed business expectations.
Business Planning and Performance:
- Able to transform the corporate goals into business plans.
- Able to Plan, follow-up and execute those plans, whether they are annual or development plans.
- Monitor the plan performance and initiate action to strengthen results and take the corrective action accordingly.
- Provide periodic work progress reports.
- Responsible for monitoring and controlling budgets and expenses to achieve the optimum cost efficiency.
Organizational Development:إقرأ أيضا:وظائف للجنسين لدى مدارس دار الرواد النموذجية في جدة
- Develop the organizational structure according to the current requirements taking into consideration future and development plans.
- Ensure availability of job descriptions for all job roles and deployment.
Business Process Improvements:
- Develop, coordinate well-defined written systems, policies, procedures, and seek automations opportunities as much as possible.
- Should be conversant and able to navigate through IT solutions especially those relevant to his job and business.
- Promote the automated systems and using them fully, to spread its culture.
- Quality is considered as alfanar’s prime competitive advantage as such, managers are expected to act accordingly.
- Adapt to new and alternative techniques, technologies, management structures, and business models.
Health, Safety and Environment:
- Ensure a safe, secure, and legal work environment as per the standard regulations.
Qualification Bachelor in Electrical Engineering or Business ManagementExperience 5 to 10 YearsSkills QA Key Performance IndicatorsCompetitive AnalysisConsultative SalesMarketing and Sales StrategiesSales ForecastingSales Fundamentals, Calls, ClosingsSales PlanningSales PresentationsSales PromotionsSales ResearchSales Technical SupportSales ToolsSales Trend AnalysisSalesmanshipSolution SalesSolution Sales Supportإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مديرة معرض لدى شركة للتصنيع الغذائي في جدة
Desired Skills and Experience
Alfanar is a Saudi company with an international presence, primarily engaged in the manufacturing and trading of a wide variety of low, medium, and high voltage electrical products, in addition to its portfolio of conventional and renewable energy solutions, oil and gas, water treatment, infrastructure, technical services, and digital solutions.
The hub of alfanar’s manufacturing operations is Medinet alfanar Alsinaiya, a 700,000 square-meter complex located in Riyadh. The complex houses an array of ultra-modern manufacturing facilities and laboratories equipped with state-of-the-art technologies and staffed with highly skilled professionals.
alfanar derives its success from its commitment to providing the highest quality standards to its customers, and the continuous development of its human capital, who alfanar considers its most valuable asset. With this in mind, alfanar promotes a proactive work environment where its employees are always valued, nurtured, and empowered to fuel their pride in being part of alfanar.
For more information about alfanar, please visit alfanar.com